School...Ugh

Bite Me! [BTS FF] (Completed! ✔️]

I got up... "ugh... I don't want to go to school" I said but then a sound of fighting brought back myself and I sprung up and got ready in a rush and ran out the door not talking to my parents....

                                                                 [at school] 

When I got to school I was a bit sweaty and out of breath "y/n!" said my friend "sa..na!" I said out of breath "do you need some deodorant?" said Sana "yes please" I said as she took her spray deodorant our of her bag and gave it to me. "thank you" I said after I put the deodorant "no problamo~" said Sana then the bell rang "see you later~! and text me later!" said Sana "I will!" I said as I ran to my class.

                                                                [In the class]

I ran in and almost fell into my seat "Okay class..." said the Mr. Lee while other people started to talk "CLASS!!" yelled Mr. Lee making me startled because of his sharp voice. "ahh!" yelled most of the girls including me "Okay...Class turn in your papers..." said Mr. Lee and I instantly got up and turned mine in "thank you Ms. Park" said Mr. Lee.

                                                    [After School]

I walked with Sana who lives 20 minutes away from school "so hows your family going..." Sana asked, "it's not going good my parent's  fight  a lot more now..." I said as I tried to hide my sadness "hey if you ever need a place to stay you got me" Said Sana as she hugged me and I hugged her back "I know" I said as I put my head on her shoulder and we linked arms and walked to her house. "bye~!" she said as she waved goodbye and I started to walk to my house but feeling a little unsettled "it's probably my parents fighting again..." I said as carried on to the house.               

                                                                 {at the house}   

I walked into the house and did not hear any yelling or anything and I looked at a note left on the fridge "honey we are both at work! see you later on" was written on the note "great...again," I said as got some yogurt out the fridge and walked up to my room and I started to text Sana for hours until my phone died at 7 PM. Then as soon as I put my phone on the charger I hear the front door slam shut and slam closed then yelling...

Then fighting continued for hours until they both shut up and went to bed. I got ready for bed and laid down then I heard tapping at the window.... "ugh Sana" I said in frustration I got up with my warm feet touching the cold floor making me have goosebumps.... I opened the window and looked out and saw a shooting star. "I wish to run away so I don't have to deal with my parents fighting," I said as I closed my eyes then  I jumped out the window and sat on my bedroom roof. I enjoyed the night sky seeing Ryan's Belt and the Big Dipper. I laid down "it's so beautiful, " I said to myself. Then my uneasy feeling came back and I quickly sat up but this time I felt like I was being watched.Then I heard some footsteps and I panicked and walked backwards forgetting I'm on a roof and I fell off the roof onto the ground and fell on my back "ow!" I said as I my stomach struggling for air....

"Hey... are you alright?" said some boy but he had black hair and weird coloring eyes and he scared me so I yipped and covered my face in shame "hey its ok but are you ok miss?" he said reaching out his hand for my hand. I took a hold of his hand and he helped me up "thank you, sir." I said in pain "no problem and I'm sorry for startling you back there" said the man then I thought.... Weird looking eyes...pale skin...pink lips...then he smiled showing his sharp two teeth and his other teeth... "I'm Yoongi," he said as he reached out his hand for a handshake 

"I'm Y/N," I said with my voice being shakey and he could tell I was afraid "hey its ok!" he said walking towards me and I froze in my spot afraid as I tensed up."It's ok... don't be afraid" he said as he looked me in the eyes "but I am..." I said "don't worry I won't hurt you..." he said which made me feel weird inside "your...a vampire....aren't you?" I said as I looked at him in eyes "yes..." he said "and..I'm hungry for blood" he said as he grabbed the collar and I gasped "may...I?" he asked "y-yes" I said in fear but I couldn't deny it he was cute.... and he moved my hair to the side and bit me and I could feel him my blood then when he was done. he gave a rag "here your kind of bleeding" he said as I took the rag "no kidding" I said as we laughed "thank chu~" he said in a cute matter "No Problamo~!" I said in the same matter and walked inside and laid in my bed hoping the next day will be good closing my eye as I placed the rag on my neck where he bit me.

                                                [Yoongi POV]

I walked and jumped over her fence and walked home I bit humans before but her blood is fresh and tastes better than Taehyung's  cheap "blood" or animal blood it just tastes bitter but Y/N's blood tastes sweet. When I entered the living room Taehyung was there "Hey Hyung" Said Taehyung "yes what is it?" I said tired and he stood up and placed his thumb on my lips and wiped some of Y/N's Blood and he his thumb "hm... It's sweet..why is that hyung?" He said "you know I can't have your so-called "blood" it's bitter and gross," I said "its vampire blood," He said and I gave him a What the Funk Look "vampire blood," I said and he hummed in response "Taehyung....That's gross it's our own kind" I said "so hyung...where were you?" he asked like he was demanding it " I was on a girls roof and she came up and I startled her....so I helped her up and she let a bite her...." I said "HYUNG!" he yelled "so I'm guessing you guys...." he said "NO NO THATS GROSS!" I said "oh come on... was she hot?" he said chasing me up the stairs "SHE'S NOT HOT.... SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!" I yelled as I slammed the door.

                                                              [End of Chapter~!]