Chapter 4- 시작되다

Only me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys headed home after a busy day. 

Chanyeol hadn't spoken with Kyungsoo since the day they agreed to help each other. He wondered if Kyungsoo was really talking to Baekhyun.

"What you thinking about?!" Kai suddenly appeared behind Chanyeol and pushed him. 

"Nothing." He quickly answered.

Kai giggled "You are thinking about Baekhyun aren't you?" 

"No, I was thinking about Kyungsoo." Kai quickly began to question.

"Why? Why are you thinking about Kyungsoo? You like Baekhyun remember." Chanyeol smiled.

"I do? I thought I liked Kyungsoo. That's strange." Kai punched Chanyeol's arm. 

"No, you don't. I like him!" 

"Oh, you do? Why don't you go talk to him?" Kai scratched his head.

"I'm too shy." 

"You should still give it a try, make small talk then you will get comfortable." As if he had heard his name Kyungsoo walked passed them and made his way to the kitchen. 

Chanyeol smiled. "Perfect chance don't you think Kai?" Before Kai could answer Chanyeol grabbed his arm and dragged him to the kitchen. 

 

"Hey, Kyungsoo." Chnayeol waved at him. 

Kyungsoo stood at the counter drinking apple juice and looking at his phone. He waved at Chanyeol and looked at Kai.

"hi" Kai greeted Kyungsoo awkwardly and walked behind Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol opened the fridge and reached for a drink. "I'll take this and be gone." Chanyeol pushed Kai and ran out of the kitchen, leaving Kyungsoo and Kai alone. 

Kai cursed under his breath. 

He took a deep breath and slowly made his way towards the counter.

"hi." 

Kyungsoo looked up at Kai "Hello" He looked down at his phone again.

"So umm you like apple juice?" That was the best he could come up with.

"Well, I am drinking it now so that's an obvious yes." Kyungsoo answered without looking up from his phone.

Kai awkwardly giggled "Ah yes of course." Kai looked around. "Are you busy tomorrow?" 

Kyungsoo looked up. "I am as busy as you." 

"Of course, we promote together." Kyungsoo gave him a small smile. "Well, I was thinking, maybe after we finish our schedule. Would you like to go have dinner with me?"

"Sure" Kyungsoo took the last sip from his juice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter