Chapter 3- 계획

Only me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stayed up late that night writing every single thing detail he remembered about Xiumin. He was determined to win Baekhyun over even if he had to stop being himself. Tomorrow he would study Xiumin closely. Chanyeol yawned and laid down on his bed immediately falling asleep.

The next day, they had another interview. 

They arrived and went to there spots. Chanyeol quickly moved to stand next to Xiumin. 

Xiumin looked up at Chanyeol. he smiled down at him.

Chen stood next to Chanyeol. "Why are you standing here Chan? Aren't you usually next to Kai?" The members all turned their attention to him. 

"Umm... I am tired of Kai, he is so ugly to me now so I wanted to be next to someone who is handsome a new face." He smiled at Chen. "Why do you care where I am anyway?" Chen looked away from Chanyeol.

"I don't care I was just asking." 

The rest of the members made their way to their positions. Baekhyun sat in front of Xiumin. 

Immediately Xiumin placed his hands on Baekhyuns shoulders and gave a light squeeze. Chanyeol looked in front of him where Kyungsoo sat. He raised his arms and hesitated a bit. Was he risking his life? 

He placed his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder. Slowly Kyungsoo turned his head and made direct eye contact with Chanyeol. 

There was the annoyance in Kyungsoo's eye. He raised his hand and placed it on Chanyeol's. Chayeol closed his eyes waiting for the pain to go through him but instead, he felt Kyungsoo pat his hand. He opened his eyes and Kyungsoo smiled at him, he patted his hand once again and turned back around. 

Chanyeol's eyes wondered. What just happened? He looked over at Baekhyun who was staring at his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder. He gave Kyungsoo's shoulders a light squeeze and Baekhyun immediately turned around. 

Soon the interview began. Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter