Chapter 2- 비밀

Only me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Kai told you?” Baekhyun nodded ”Everything?” 

Baekhyun nodded again. 

Chanyeol would kill Kai when he saw him.

”Why didn't you tell me anything Chanyeol?” He blushed.

”Well...I didn't know how to tell you or how to bring it up.” He scratched the back of his head. 

”You are so shy Chanyeol.” Baekhyun smiled at him. ”I accept.” 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. ”Really? That's great. This may sound a bit weird but what exactly do you accept?” 

Baekhyuk rolled his eyes. ”I accept to sing a duet with you.” 

He let out a breath  ”Ah, a duet...yeah I am glad you accepted. Since I am your fan I wanted to sing with you. Yep, that's it.” Baekhyun looked at him a bit confused. 

”Ok...when do you want to start working on it?” Chanyeol looked around. 

”We can start tomorrow.” He stretched and faked a yawn. ”I am very sleepy right now so if you could leave I would appreciate it.” 

”But-” Chanyeol stood up and pulled Baekhyun up. 

”Thanks for understanding.” He pulled Baekhyun to the door and pushed him out. He quickly closed the door behind him. 

Chanyeol put a hand over his heart. He had feared the worse. He almost had a heart attack. 

He reached for his phone and texted Kai. 

 

TO: KAI

GET YOUR TO MY ROOM!!! NOW!! 

 

Chanyeol threw his phone on the bed and then himself. 

For a moment he had thought Baekhyun would accept his feelings. 

A knock sounded on his door. Chanyeol quickly stood up and opened it. 

Kai stood at the door. He grabbed Kai by the collar and pulled him inside. 

”Are you out of your mind?” Kai pushed Chanyeol  

”Why would I be? Did I do anything wrong?” Kai crossed his arms. 

”I was so scared Kai, I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter