Chapter 6

Only me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had settled for noodles. They had arrived at the noodle shop and were waiting to receive their food. 

"What else is left for step one to be completed?" Chanyeol asked.

"We just need to push his buttons a bit more. Come and sit next to me." Kyungsoo patted the seat next to him.

Chanyeol quickly stood and sat next to Kyungsoo. "Why do I have to sit next to you?" 

"Hand me your phone." Chanyeol was confused but didn't question Kyungsoo. He handed him his phone.

"Ok, pose for a picture." Kyungsoo smiled brightly. Chanyeol was so surprised, he had never seen Kyungsoo smile like that. 

He looked towards the camera and gave his best smile. 

"Perfect!" Kyungsoo was satisfied with the picture. "Now I will upload it to your social media."

"Why though?" Kyungsoo handed Chanyeol his phone back.

"It's pretty simple Chanyeol. If Baekhyun sees us being so close he will be jealous. He is used to you paying attention to him and being with him so he will miss having you around him and maybe he will notice his feelings." Chanyeol now understood. 

"Oh, wow Kyungsoo you really are smart." Chanyeol smiled at Kyungsooo.

His phone rang. It was Kai. Chanyeol quickly showed it to Kyungsoo and answered.

"What's up?" 

"What's up!! Why are you with Kyungsoo?"

"We came to eat noddles, he is helping me with something." Kyungsoo leaned closer to hear the conversation.

"Kyungsoo and I were supposed to have dinner today, did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter