blue skies and peach kisses

COFFEE

Old souls we found a new religion

Now I'm swimming in that sin, batism 

Peach coloried skies we feel the sunrise

Two lost angels discover salvation

Don't you wish we could run away now?

Yes, let's

Drugs, , and polaroids

Pick a star in the sky

We could both say goodbye all night 

 

The boys were breathless from kissing. When they finally pulled apart, Hanbin flushed a bright red. What the just happened? Did Jiwon just kiss me? On purpose?  

"U-um..."

Bobby laughed, "What, Bin? That was best kiss I've ever had. Well, it was more like a makeout session, but still it was hot and fun." 

Hanbin didn't know what to say. They just kissed for the first time without being drunk. Why was Jiwon turning it into a joke? Was he really going to brush this off and continue being the oblivious motherer that he was? Hanbin's blood boiled and his eyes turned cold. 

"Yeah, right. That was nice. Listen, I think I'm coming down with something so I'm gonna head off to bed. Goodnight, Jiwon." And with that Hanbin quickly stormed into his bedroom, but not before dragging Obang off the floor and pulling him into his arms, "Oh yeah, I'm taking and Obang tonight."

Obang, who usually slept with Jiwon, growled. He was confused as to why Hanbin was forcing him into sleeping in his room. He jumped off Hanbin's bed and scratched the door. When Hanbin refused to let Obang go, the poor pug sadly laid flat at the door, nose sniffing under the slit for any sign of Jiwon. 

"Obang~ please. I need a companion. And you're the only one who loves me. Well, loves me openly." 

Hanbin sighed. "Obang, I don't get your dumb owner sometimes. Does he like me or not? Why did he kiss me?" I've never felt more confused. Hanbin touches his lips with soft fingertips, he could still feel the wetness left behind from Jiwon. He giggled. If Jiwon was being serious, that was also the best kiss I've ever had. It was so perfect. Jiwon's perfect. His eyes, his smile, his laugh.. wait. What the am I saying? Jiwon, he's ugly and his hair is stupid.... Sighing again, Hanbin began singing Jerk by iKON. Obang whimpered to be let out, but Hanbin ignored his sad cries for Jiwon and hugged the small pug to his chest. 

"I know you want Jiwon, Obang. I don't blame you. Because I want him too." 

 

Bobby was left to decorate the tree alone. He was confused as to why Hanbin had walked away so icily. And why had he taken Obang, when the latter knew he liked sleeping with Jiwon? Jiwon wanted to ask so many questions but he decided to finish embellishing the tree before sneaking into Hanbin's room. He wanted to tell him what the kiss meant to him, what Hanbin meant to him. He hoped Hanbin knew how much he loved him, despite never having the chance to say it to his face.

It was about 11 when Bobby finally topped the sparkling tree of with a bright, shining star. The final tree looked amazing with shades of bright red and gold tinsel, foiled ornaments, shimmering lights, and a beautfiul gold star at the top. Bobby was proud of himself and he could't wait for Hanbin to see the tree. He cleaned up the mess, and put any scattered ornaments away in their rightful places. Then he tiptoed to Hanbin's bedroom and pressed his ears against the door. He was surprised when he heard quiet whimpers and sobbing? Was Hanbin crying? Why was he crying? Bobby couldn't bear the thought of Hanbin hiding his pain alone, he wanted to share the responsibility with him. Hanbin's pain meant Jiwon's pain, and Jiwon would not see Hanbin cry alone. Jiwon silently slipped into Hanbin's room and climbed onto the bed. He quickly pulled Hanbin to his chest, pressing his face into his neck. Upon feeling Jiwon creep up behind him, Hanbin hurriedly forced himself to stop crying and pretended to be asleep.

It was too late though, Jiwon had already felt wet tears that had fallen onto Hanbin's neck. 

"What's wrong, Bin? Why are you crying?" 

Because of you, . 

Hanbin sniffled. He had two options: confess to Jiwon, let everything out, and potentially ruining Jiwon's 21st birthday, or brush it off, sparing Jiwon and stealing moments with him that Hanbin would selfishly keep for himself. He decided the latter option sounded much more appealing. He took a deep breath. 

"It's actually-" 

"Don't say it's nothing, Hanbin. Whatever's going on, you know you can share with me right? I'm here Hanbin. I want to know what's going on because I don't want you to suffer alone. Don't shut me out like this, Bin. Please." 

And Bobby has never looked more serious than in this moment. Hanbin weighed out his options.  it all. 

Hanbin mustered up all the courage he had in his body, "Actually, Jiwon.. I like you. No, I love you. Like, I'm in love with you." And then he anxiouslt waited for the bomb to explode. 

With the sudden confession, Bobby felt stunned. Surely, he heard right, right? Hanbin was in love with him? Hell, Jiwon was in love with Hanbin. In his mind, he'd always thought he'd be the first to say it. But right now, lying here with Hanbin, he felt his own heart bursting out of his chest, with how happy he felt, hearing Hanbin's words. He looked down and was surprised to see silent tears streaming down Hanbin's porcelain cheeks. 

"Bin! Why are you crying again?" 

"Why aren't you saying anything? Actually, Jiwon, it's fine. I don't want to hear it. Just forget what I said and go back to your room." Please. Hanbin was in hysterics. He tried his best to salvage the situation. He tried to take back his words so that he could selfishly live life pining after Jiwon, without him knowing, of course. , I ed up. Why'd I tell him?? Hanbin, you're honestly dumb as . Silent heartbreak is better than an awkward Jiwon. If things turned sour and awkward between the two boys, Hanbin wouldn't know what to do. He spent so many years alongside Jiwon that he didn't know if he could function without the boy. And why the was Jiwon still here? 

"Wait, Bin. Stop trying to rush me out. I want to tell you something." 

"Fine. Just say it, Jiwon." Uh oh, here it comes. This is it.

"I love you, Hanbin. Like, I'm in love with you." 

Now it was Hanbin's turn to be stunned. No, he actually felt literal shock. Jiwon's in love with me? Like he loves me? , if this is a joke, I'm really gonna kill the er. 

"Jiwon, don't with me." 

Bobby's face fell, "What? Bin, I'm not ing around. I'm serious. I'm in love with you. Like, I'm helplessly in love with you and earlier I kissed you because I was jealous. I thought you were gonna hangout with that Mino guy on my birthday." 

Hanbin didn't know what to feel. A part of him thought this whole thing was a dream. Another part of him called bull because if he was in truly in love with Hanbin, why was evey night spent together, Jiwon would disappear off in the morning? There's no way Jiwon's in love with me. This is such a sick joke. But Hanbin had to know what was going on. 

"Jiwon, why do you me when you're drunk, but as soon as the sun starts to rise, you're gone?"

Bobby smiled sheepishly, he rubbed the back of his neck in embarassment, "Bin.. This is gonna sound so ing dumb but... it's because I felt that I couldn't face you in the morning because I wanted to you again as soon as I woke up. And without alcohol, I couldn't find an excuse to you, so I just left. And yeah I know, that's such an move, but I really wanted to be with you." 

Hanbin could not believe the words coming out of Bobby's mouth. What the ? Jiwon wouldn't stay until morning because he would want to again? Hanbin whined. I would've totally let him if I knew. No , Hanbin be serious. I'm suppose to be angry right now. 

"Jiwon, that is so ing stupid. You made me feel like I was just some toy for you to play with whenever you got drunk." 

Bobby's face flushed of all color, and he actually felt a bit sickened by himself. The last thing he wanted was for Hanbin to think that he wasn't important to Jiwon at all. When it was actually the opposite, Jiwon was ridiciously in love with the boy. He worshipped Hanbin, and there was not a minute where Jiwon say him as just a random , forgotten in the morning. Tears welled up in Bobby's eyes, ", Bin. I'm so sorry. I'm really the biggest tard in Seoul. It was lame as for me to just ditch you like that every morning." 

"And Jiwon, why didn't you tell me you liked me?"

Bobby's eyes widened and he smiled, "To be honest, a part of me thought you knew, Hanbin. I thought I was being obvious in my feelings, but I guess you're just as dumb as me." 

What the . Hanbin blushed, and he thought back to all the moments he shared with Jiwon. He remembered the random compliments and how Jiwon would jokingly called Hanbin his husband. "God, Jiwon. You're right. We're both dumb as . I thought you were playing with me all this time." 

"Bin, I love you. Seriously. You're so beautiful and stunning. I can't fathom the fact that someone as perfect as you is here with me, right now." Bobby looked around curiously, "Oh yeah, Bin. Where's Obang?" 

Hanbin laughed, "He was whining for you for the past few hours. But when I didn't let him out, I guess he crawled under the bed and passed out in sadness. I don't blame him for wanting to sleep with you though. I would too." 

Bobby grinned widely, eyes turning into moon-crescents, "Luckily I'm here with you right now. And don't worry. I'm gonna be cuddling you the whole night. Once we're both awake, I'll make you coffee in the morning. How does that sound?" 

No words needed to be spoken, so instead, Hanbin reached up to kiss Jiwon. 

 

Daylight began to stream in through the curtains and that's when Jiwon's eyes slowly blinked open. The first thing he saw was Hanbin's angel-like sleeping face, drooling the slightest bit into Jiwon's bicep. Bobby smiled contently and pushed his face into Hanbin's hair, getting a large whiff of strawberry shampoo. Then, he felt Hanbin's soft finger tips trail against his cold exposed chest. He looked down and saw Hanbin's sleepy eyes. Jiwon seriously could not be more in love. 

"Good morning, Binnie!"

Hanbin smiled softly, "You stayed." 

"I always will." 

Two lost angels discover salvation

Don't you wish we could run away now?