meeting her

Her

Imagine being as lucky as to marry your first love. To marry the woman you left your family behind for, you ran away together and started a new life as Mrs. and Mrs. Son. It was magical, all your friends had attended your wedding, even some of your family like your cousins and older brother, whom had walked you down the aisle and handed you over to your future wife. Your honeymoon was beyond perfect; actually your new wife had gone above and beyond in trying to make it the best few weeks you could imagine. Your love for each-other was admirable.

Your love was every persons dream.

 

 

 

beep

beep

beep

beep

“Jesus Wan! Why is that damned alarm still set?! It’s a Saturday!” A groggy, seemingly sleep deprived voice came from a nest of comforters on the king sized bed that sat in the middle of a black and white themed bedroom. The sound of sheets rustling preceded the end of the insentient beeping that came from the dreaded alarm clock on the bedside table.

“Sorry Seul, I have a flight today and I didn’t want to miss it.” The bed dipped slightly as the words came out of pink lips belonging to a beautiful young woman with dark purple hair cascading down her back. She reached her hand to her bedmates, smiling slightly at the wedding ring on her finger, and rubbed the still hiding girl’s back. “Why don’t you go back to sleep? I’ll be super quiet you won’t even hear me, promise!” The girls tone was kind, just as her wife of five years remembered it.

“No, it’s fine.” A head peeked out from under the white covers revealing half closed cat like eyes. “Why don’t you go and take a shower and I’ll see if I can whip us up some breakfast.” The girl spoke as she sat up on the bed stretching her arms behind her back and smiling at her wife.

“Alright Seulgi, just don’t touch the stove ok? We can’t have the fire department show up at our door again.” That secured a blush on the aforementioned girls face as she swatted at her now chuckling partner.

“Oh come on Wendy! One time that happened! One time!” A laugh echoed from Wendy, whom after giving the offended party a kiss on the cheek got up and headed towards the shower.

Seulgi made quick work of breakfast simply microwaving the cupcakes Wendy had made too many of the night prior. A cup of milk and a banana afterwards and the plate looked delicious. Breakfast went on quietly and before they knew it the couple had arrived at the airport.

“I’m gonna miss you Seul!” A hug followed Wendy’s words. Seulgi reciprocated and smiled before waving the other woman goodbye as she made her way to bag checking line. “I love you.” Wendy had said as she entered the plane receiving only a small smile from her wife.

“What am I doing?” A soft sigh escaped Seulgi’s lips as she leaned her head against her steering wheel. She peeked up at the street in front of her, dimly illuminated by the glaring glow of red lights from the various strip clubs and bars. Her eyes focused on the scantily clad women roaming the sidewalks and she sighed for what seemed the one hundredth time that day. It hadn’t even been twenty four hours since Wendy had left for her business trip to Canada and here she sat, waiting for her. It’s not like she hated her wife, no, that wasn’t the case at all. She had a great time being around Wendy, it wasn’t that they didn’t click. Neither was Wendy a bad wife, she was kind, loving and supportive. She was the perfect wife. Seulgi didn’t know why or when but she had realized that she had fallen out of love with Wendy.

No, that’s a lie. She knew exactly why and when.

It all started when she met her.

 

 

This whole ordeal had started innocently, well as innocent as looking for a e to deal with the fact that your wife couldn’t excite you anymore could be. Wendy had gone to Canada on a business trip, another one of those one to six week trips that through time Seulgi had felt less and less of a hatred for. Somehow Seulgi had convinced herself that cheating on her wife would be a great escape from the monotony of everyday life as an office worker so there she sat, slowly diving her car around the red light district, eyeing every woman that walked past her. She had started to relax a bit when she had found a lack of interest in the numerous barely clothed women walking the streets. Maybe, she had thought, this was all just a phase, that she still loved Wendy and her disinterest with those women was just that love showing itself. Having had no luck, and with a slightly less heavy heart, Seulgi had decided to go to a club. She had money to spend and she was already here, so why not a strip club? It couldn’t be worse than what she was thinking just a few moments ago right?

“What’s your poison?” her voice is what had gotten Seulgi’s attention first, far from what she had expected in a place like this. Sure Seulgi knew barely anything about strip clubs, this was…what her second time inside of one… but from the location of the club to the barely legal strippers on the poles she hadn’t expected such a soft feminine voice to greet her at the bar. Seulgi had turned her attention to the woman faster than you could imagine and sufficient to say the voice fit perfectly with the person who wielded it. She was beautiful, black hair framing a beautiful pale face with red lips and eyes that could kill. Oh and that smirk, that enticing little smirk like she knew what she did to Seulgi the second she laid eyes on her.

Seulgi had stuttered out a greeting in response and it had served to make the bartended laugh. After having ordered a drink, and having been instructed to wait for the end of the other woman’s shift at around 2 am, the cat eyed woman had waited.

And she had reaped the benefits of her patience.

Seulgi had wished, desperately so, for that encounter to have turned out to be nothing but a one night stand. She had desperately wished for her guilt to push her back into Wendy’s arms and away from the alluring sin of the other woman however there she was, a smile forming on her face subconsciously as her eyes landed on her.

Irene.