Part two

Feelings are memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys!! Let’s go down the memory lane. Shall we?

 

_______________

 

Baekhyun was scouted by Star entertainment when he won 1st place on a singing contest in Busan. He had the star qualities and the innate talent, despite being only 16. He was bright as the sun, very appealing and full of ambition.

He joined the company and became a trainee for a year. There, he met Minseok, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Jongdae who trained with him at the same time.

Minseok was scouted by a talent manager while buying a fan merch at Star Ent cafe. Well, it wasn’t his intention to go there however, he promised his noona he’ll buy her a gift for her birthday. His noona is a huge fan of a senior group called EXO. So, there on that day, he stood in front of a group of panelists, offering them a song he has loved to sing growing up. Thankfully, he has a voice of an angel so he got in. His looks are also out of this world, so the talent manager didn’t hesitate to offer him a career that could change his life.

Luhan, on the other hand, auditioned when Star Entertainment held an open invite in China. He immediately was chosen when he started showing his dance moves.

Kyungsoo got in when he starred in his school’s musical drama sponsored by Star Ent. With his acting skills and amazing voice, the producer was impressed and signed him up.

Lastly, Jongdae just walked inside Star Ent one summer day and asked one of the staff if he can showcase his talent. Fortunately, the big boss was inside the vicinity and was amused by the boy’s confidence and skills.


The five boys trained for an entire year and were set to debut. They’re of the same age, so the management decided to have Baekhyun as the leader and main vocal, as he was scouted first. Minseok took the role of the visual/face of the group, as he has this unique charm that could smite anyone. He was also the lead dancer as his dance skills are impeccable. Luhan was considered the main dancer because of his fluid moves, and the lead singer alongside Minseok. Finally, Kyungsoo and Jongdae both held the roles of the main singer.

Everything went well as planned. Anticipation rose as the promising boygroup of Star Entertainment is set to debut. 5 boys full of talent, visuals, charisma and character are about to change the world.

MLBJK has hit jackpot when they debuted. Their cds were all sold out. Merch, giveaways and other items were all in demand. Their song and album became number 1 digitally across all music sites for 5 months. They have won numerous trophies from music shows. It was known, this new group is soon to be the future legends of the music industry.

The following year marked another historical success for the group. Named as a million seller just a year after debut, the boys’ lives have changed— but only in the public eye.


“Congratulations boys, 19-year old million seller legends. Talk about achievements.”

“Thanks Myeonnie but we still got a lot of food to eat before we can obtain the legend status”. Minseok raised his brows.

“You’re all legends to me Min. I’m proud of you all”. Junmyeon hugged the 5 boys.


@the_daily_buzzz:
MLBJK sets a new record. Truly legends in the making!

@MLBJKings:
This group is what I’ve prayed for. Talk about everything you need in one group.. wow!

@LuhanSeoks:
Yassss I stan the right group. Love you boys!!!

@ByunMinnie:
I ship Minseok and Baekhyun so hard omg ahsjdd Have you seen their eye contact earlier? God dman!!!

@LuhansSeoks:
@ByunMinnie excuse me but NO.


—————

Three years have passed and the group’s success continues to reign. The boys’ bond has also become stronger.

The four men took an online master’s degree in the midst of their album preparation so they can still have the time to rest.

Minseok, on the other hand, went to a physical school as it has always been his dream to study normally and live a life of a normal student. Star Ent agreed to it as long as he adheres to the company’s contract and policies.


@starbuzz101:
Kim Minseok from MLBJK was seen at Hoseo University. Is he enrolled? Talk about a man who values education. Ideal man, ladies?

@Minseokislifeee:
How dare you forget us gentlemen? He’s our ideal man too. Smh.

@Byunistbabe04:
Wow..

@Kyunsoos:
He’s currently taking his master’s degree. He attends classes and always submits assignments on time. I truly admire him.


“Minnie baby, how is school? Don’t forget to rest yahhh” Baekhyun rested his head on Minseok’s shoulder.

“It’s fun. At least I have 2 weeks left and finally I’m done” Minseok poked Baekhyun’s cheek causing the other to cutely pout.

“Good. We’re done this week as well. Wanna celebrate?” Jongdae smirked.

“Let’s go on a trip. We have a break since Chosun is coming. What do you think?” Kyungsoo announced.

“Let’s go to China guys. We can have free food, accommodation and the like? You like?” Luhan grinned.

“I’m fine with that Lu. As long as you show us some good spots.” Minseok said.

Baekhyun interrupted. “Are there clubs too? Let’s get to pump pump”.

“BAEKHYUN” Kyungsoo flashed a glare.

“There is! In fact it’s one of my itineraries”

Luhan, Baekhyun and Jongdae wiggled their eyebrows in unison.

“We’re in trouble”. Kyungsoo sighed.


Little did they know they’ll get into big trouble indeed.

The boys took a private plane to China after spending 3 days with their families. Luhan went home to China first to prepare for the boys’ arrival.

The media had no idea the boys are flying. Sasaengs, fans and other staff were not sure where the boys are going either.


“I can’t believe we convinced Junmyeon not to come with us.” Jongdae lets out a small laugh.

“Though he can rest while vacationing here, I don’t think he’ll fully enjoy it. It’s good that he gets to spend his holiday the way he wants it”. Minseok spoke.

“Right. And he was kinda busy with that Sehun guy” Baekhyun giggled.

“Shut up! For real?” Kyungsoo was amused.

Baekhyun nodded while flashing an evil grin.


It was known that Minseok and Baekhyun are the closest in the group. Well they’re all close but there’s this more special relationship both have in which they aren’t aware of. However, most people surrounding them have noticed this special bond.

Little gestures like putting food on their plates, sharing the same glass, waiting for the other while they prepare, Baekhyun waiting for Minseok after class just show that both genuinely care for each other.

Luhan decided to bring them to Sanya which could take them around 6-8 hours from Beijing. On the way, Baekhyun went to cling to Minseok the entire time.

While on their private bus going to their hotel, Luhan silently directed Jongdae and Kyungsoo’s attention to the sleeping men.

“Look at them. They just won’t admit they like each other. How long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter