Part one

Feelings are memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The semester for Minseok’s PHD program has officially started. As a dedicated member of the most popular group MLJK, he still attends to all the group’s activities including practices and recordings.

However, he has an exclusive allocated time for his classes, assignments and paperworks.


While studying inside his room, his mind slowly shifted to his phone.


Message from Manager Myeon:
Minseok-ssi, boss wants you to join this new variety show. Knowing you are the most popular member, this can help your current album’s promotions. What do you say?


Minseok lets out a sigh. He still has bunch of paperworks to do. With this new offer he can’t refuse, he needs to manage his time wisely.


Message to Manager Myeon:
As if I have a choice Myeon? You may send me the contract so I can review. Thank you for asking me though.

Message from Manager Myeon:
I know your schedule is jam packed. But the boss needs you to do this. I know you are fine to NOT do solo activities but I guess you need this too.

Message to Manager Myeon:
Thanks, Myeonnie. I really appreciate your concern.


Junmyeon, the boys’ manager has been a close friend. As they are almost of the same age, Minseok doesn’t treat him as a co-worker but like his brother.


Luckily, the show adjusted to his schedule. He can appear for only 40minutes for the 5 episodes and can finally continue with his personal errands afterwards. He still doesn’t have any idea who the other guests are, but he’ll worry about that later.


Back in the dorm, the other 3 members are already worried about Minseok’s hectic schedule.


Minseok slowly opened the door to their dorm and placed his coat on the stand. He was greeted by the 3 men who are currently eating dinner.


“Have you eaten? Kyungsoo cooked steak. Tastes good. Come, eat” Luhan directed him to the seat next to his.

“Mmmm. Smells good too. You’re so good at this, Soo.” Minseok smiled to the other.

“We spared you some because we know you will love it. As expected of Chef Smol Soo” Jongdae grinned.

“The smol was unnecessary Dae thank you very much” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“I miss this. Us four together in this dining table. Laughing and not caring about things” Luhan’s eyes expressed sadness.

“Ah waee Lu you are making me emotional again” Jongdae complained.

Minseok cleared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter