Life won't be easy

Tick Tack
Disclaimer: I do not know the boys, and I haven't the slightest clue as to what  their nightly habits are like. This is pure fictional and meant to entertain.
Pairing: Elvin, most likely Jaevin, some Vinseop, a little bit Soovin, and probably also, Doongvin (?). I hope you get where I'm going with this.
Rating: M, and if I can get it right an NC-17, I don't promise much, though.
AN: I watched the Tick Tack music video and loved the song, and the video too, I only felt it could have used a little more of a story. So this is what I came with. English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize for all the mistakes that are in the story.
Warning: I was forgeting this important part: This story contains boy love... kind of, so if it's not your cup of tea, you can go back now :)
Hope you like it!









Finally giving up, he finished showering, and with a heaviness on his limbs, and breathing deeply one more time, made his way outside his improvised heaven.

It turned out Eli was still there, back against the wall, arms crossed in front his chest, and as soon as the door was open he straightened up, waiting for Kevin.
"I can walk, you know?" Kevin told the rapper in English and more brusquely than he had intended to, the flinch provoked in Eli didn't make him regret his words, though.

"I know, I just want to make sure you are alright" 

But that did it. 

For all Kevin knew he could be really loosing his mind and acting aggressively towards his friends; because of him and his mind, and the way he found comfort in logic; he closed his eyes end let out a sigh. He was walking a fine line here, and the last thing it worried him was the possibility of him actually going crazy. There just wasn't too many proves to start attacking them randomly when all they clearly wanted was to help him. He took a step towards the rapper, wincing at the pain on his inner tight that brought back why he was being like this.

~The damn bite... At least what I think is a bite...not that I been bitten that many times to know...at least not that I remember of~

He locked gazes with Eli, and tried to read something there, anything that could give away something to hold on to. This was Eli, his friend, who he could always count on, not some kind of literary monster. He nodded and took the offered arm in silence.

"You haven't eaten yet. Soonhyun bought some pizza... Maybe you should eat first and then call it a night? You look pretty tired"

Kevin turned to look at Eli, there was genuine concern in his voice, he thought. Above all, Kevin wanted to believe that he still knew Eli better than the rest, even with all the doubts the kept assaulting him.

" Yeah, that's ok"

They were all waiting for them at the living room two pizza boxes where placed on the coffee table, and the t.v was on, playing one of the many variety programs the Korean industry had to offer. Eli locked gazes with Soonhyun, Kevin noticed, and there was an understanding there that Kevin had indeed seen before, but for the first time, he the way everyone else seemed to acknowledge it too.

~Even I do. Has it always been like this and I've never noticed before?~

They ate in silence, from time to time Kiseop or Dongho would make a funny comment on the performances showed, and soon they were all joining the jokes and mockery. For a brief instant, for Kevin, everything seem like always again. Until the turn of MBLAQ's performance.

~If I'm hallucinating, how come you can cut the tension with a knife?~

Kevin has never, ever, praised himself as the smart one in UKiss, but even one of the SNDS girls could have told something wasn't right the moment Joon started singing.
 There was an uncomfortable silence, that made Kevin shift in his seat, all of his friends had become quite, and where staring at the screen as if it had offended them in some way. He wasn't fairing much better, though. Until that moment, and as many times in his life, all the possibilities had revolved around his friends and the bones they shared, not involving anyone outside; but now, as he saw Joon, and how appallingly familiar was his face, he realized this might have repercussions beyond his little cocoon of friends...

He wanted to make a comment, maybe see if he could get something out from them, but even if he could, what was he supposed to do with the information? If they admitted having fall into a vampiric trend, it wasn't like Kevin could go running looking for help, his ankle hurt horribly, and, who would believe him if he was the only one talking nonsense? Dongho had been pretty clear that they shouldn't let this out.

And if it wasn't a trend that this was all about... Kevin didn't want to think about it.

Because then, there wouldn't be simply anything he could do.

He was tired of thinking, and still was preparing himself for a night of sleepless rest, if he didn't wanted to become a midnight snack for one of his friends, so his mind wasn't working acutely with the dilemma at hand.

He rested his head on the back of the couch, behind him, over Eli's arm, who had placed it there sometime around the show, his bare skin making contact with Kevin's neck; and it was just that touch that made Kevin at ease all of the sudden, like it was sending a soothing message, bringing his walls down and letting the tiredness of the recent events take over.

He woke up without opening his eyes, he hadn't realized he had closed them or had fallen asleep, for that matter, he was still in that place between sleep and wakefulness, where coherent thoughts are offhand, contemplating the possibility of going back to his last activity, when he heard voices next to him.

"Take him to bed, he looks pretty beat up. Maybe tomorrow he will feel better and less grumpy" Said Kiseop, his voice coming from his right, and Kevin could imagine the lively smile adorning his face.


"I'll get the bed ready for him" Said Dongho, apparently in front of him, probably in his dog pajamas, hat pulled up obstructing most of his sight, already stumbling to run towards the bedroom, eager to help as he always was.

"Want me to help you with the nightingale?" It was Jaesob.

Eli gave a soft laugh, that barely moved him.

"No, I got it, it's not like he's that heavy, in anyway"

"Try not to move him that much, his ankle..." Said Hoon. This time Kevin felt Eli nod.

"Let's go guys, to our rooms, I think we're already waking him with our chitchat" It was Soonhyun in his calming voice, running a hand through his hair.

 Kevin wanted to cry. It was always like this. Whenever Kevin needed them, or even if he didn't knew it,they were always one step ahead his necessities.

If he wasn't hallucinating any of this, how could he turn his back to these people? Out of the whole world, why did it have to be these people that he considered his family?

~Oh cruel world~

Eli caressed his neck, and he felt at peace again, it was strange how their touch always seemed to sooth him, even when he didn't knew he needed it. The tears that had threatened to fall, dissipated, leaving him feeling kind of groggy.

Placing an arm around his shoulders an the other behind his knees, Eli picked him effortlessly, like he always did, and carried him to the bedroom.

Kevin let him.

A few paces and he felt the softness of the bed behind his back, and the covers being moved over him, when he opened his eyes.

Eli had his back to him, looking for something, finally locating it he turned, teddy bear in hand, the one he protested for being discarded by all of them when they shared a room; he walks towards the bed finding Kevin's eyes open.

"You might need this" he said, holding up the toy and smiling at Kevin. The singer stayed silent, watching Eli carefully, he wanted to sleep, but he wasn't sure if he was going to be able, the fear was just around the corner of his mind's walls again, making it hard for him to let go. At his lack of response, Eli put down the bear and climb the bed "Move over"

Kevin did as told, never taking his eyes from the rapper, who once settled, opened his arms in silent invitation.

"What are you doing?" Kevin asked, eyeing him skeptically.

"What does it look like? I'm being your knight in white armor for the night" He said, smiling again "Don't worry, I'll keep the nightmares away for you to sleep peacefully"

And if Eli knew the deep of the meaning that his words contained for Kevin or how much this one wanted to believe him, he didn't show, to which Kevin was grateful.
Something about his friend's offer and the way his eyes asked for trust, had Kevin throwing his precautions out the window.

He cuddled closer to the rapper, hugging his waist with one arm, and resting his head on Eli's chest, relinquishing in the melodic heartbeat that his strong built had to offer. He sighed.

Kevin had never heard something more beautiful in his life.

Because vampires didn't have a heart.

He felt, more than see, Eli's smile, his arm sneaking around him, barely lifting his shirt exposing the flesh of the small of his back. Kevin almost jumped at the contact of the barely cold hand with his much warmer skin, but almost at once  and for the third time that night, a soothing sensation started invading him as Eli drew small circles on his back, walking him into the land of dreams.
~Whatever it happens, I shouldn't let him touch me, he clouds my ability to reason~

 And soon he was asleep.


The room was dark, but he could still see the light escaping through the gapes on the curtains of the room, Eli wasn't there anymore, in his place there where other two, groggily he tried to see who it was.

"It's ok babe, we were just worried about you" Said Hoon caressing his head, making him rest it once again on the pillow. The other figure parted his legs, to which he jumped, straightening up to see who it was now. Dongho.

"I'm sorry dongsaeng, I know you're not up for this now, but we almost lost you, we need some reassurance you're still here with us" he smiled while pulling down his pants exposing the flesh of his thighs " And you know how egotistical I can be"

He started to breath quickly, but Dongho's hand on his tight put him at ease, making him rest his head on the pillow once more.

"It'll be quick, you need it as much as we do, and we'll make sure you don't remember a thing" Said Hoon, lying next to him, with his head propped up in his hand, still caressing Kevin's face, locking gazes with him.

Kevin felt the soft kiss Dongho gave to his inner thigh, and strangely didn't jump in fear, and then, felt his lips closing on the skin there, and a little pinch, more like a sting, that quickly faded away, making room for the strangest kind of pleasure he had ever felt.

Kevin moaned.

And Hoon smiled, leaning to place gentle kisses on his cheek and neck, whispering sweet words in his ear.

Dongho kept the intimate caresses moving them to his hips, and Kevin barely flinch, instead closing his eyes, enjoying this intimate union he had no memory of having shared with anyone.

The sensation stopped, and then there was movement on the bed, he knew that it was now Hoon who was between his legs, and Dongho beside him.

"Don't open a new one, use the one I made, so we don't hurt him more than necessary" Dongho said in a kind and ordering voice Kevin had never heard him use before.

Like a master talking to his pupil.

And then another kiss, not followed by another pinch, but by the strange pleasure of some moments before. Kevin was feeling hot, and he needed something...although he didn't knew what.
There where new caresses on his face and neck, and then a kiss to his forehead.
"You are here with us still, and for that I'm grateful" Kevin opened his glazed eyes looking at Dongho. And finding blood in the corner of his lips.

He woke up with a jump.

And he was alone in the room. 



¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

AN: Some of you, who were kind enough to leave a review, actually made me write this; originally, this was supposed to be a one shot, but now I transformed it into a chaptered fic, and I truly hope I've done it well and that you like it. I'll try to post as soon as I can, and not make you wait too much.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to leave review, they do really make my day ^/////^