Bad News!!

I'm Not A Loner

After a weeks,

 

In dance studio (After school resting after 4 hours practising)

 

Lizzy: Appa, your phone is ringing. Lizzy shouted to Kahi that still busy practicing alone.

Kahi: Ooo..Ok…Thanks. Kahi smiling to Lizzy and pick up her phone.

Kahi: Hello…….I’m Park Jiyoung. What’s wrong?? Kahi asked and wipe her sweats at the same time.

Kahi: What???My house burnt??Junghyeon???Where is she??? Kahi shocked and worry so much about Junghyeon. She panicked for a while.

Kahi: Honey, I need to go right now. Can you handle the girls for me??

Jungah: It’s not a problem. Jungah smiling to Kahi.

Jungah: Unnie, are you ok??You looked so worry and your face so pale.

Kahi: I’m fine. But I need to go now. I will tell you later. Kahi kissed Jungah’s cheek and run to her car.

 

In front of Kahi’s house

Kahi see firemen try to control the fire. Her house burnt in a big fire. Her house cannot to be saved anymore. But in Kahi’s mind she just worry about Junghyeon more than her house.

Kahi : OMG!!Where is Junghyeon right now. She asked to herself and one fireman heard that.

Fireman: Junghyeon??Is that the little cute girl???Ambulance brought her to hospital just now….

Kahi: Hospital??? How bad she injured????!!!No!!!I don’t want to lose anyone again. Enough with it!! I don’t want to be a loner anymore…..She rushed to her car and headed to hospital.