It's will fine soon.....^^

I'm Not A Loner

Kahi running to hospital’s counter.

 Kahi: Excuse me. Can I know where the little girl that just got here a while ago. Her name is Park Junghyeon. Kahi asked to the nurse at the counter.

Nurse: Little girl??That’s she is. The nurse pointed at one place.

Kahi: Thanks.

Kahi: But why I feel so uneasy and my heart keep telling me not to look back. Kahi said to herself.

But Kahi still looked back and she so surprised when she see a little body that covered with a white cloth on the way to mortuary. The body carried by two nurses.

Nurse 1: Poor this little girl. If her body did not burn too much,she can be saved…..

Nurse 2:But it’s not……The nurse sighing.

 

When Kahi heard that. Her heart stops. Her chest so in pain that she never had before. She can’t think straight right now.

 

Kahi: No way!!!It’s not my Junghyeon!!!No!!!Kahi shouted in her mind. But suddenly she feel a soft cute hand hold her hand. She startled and looked at.

“Miss Kahi…I’m right here” Junghyeon said and shaking Kahi’s hand. Kahi looked at Junghyeon. Junghyeon left hand wrapped She’s so speechless.

Junghyeon: Forgive me Miss Kahi….I want to bake a cake for you..But…I made Miss Kahi’s house burnt…Junghyeon explained and sobbing at the same time. Kahi kneeling down to face Junghyeon’s face.

Junghyeon: Forgive me….Miss Kahi…I will accept all your punishment….

Kahi raised her hand

Kahi: Babo yaaa~~

Junghyeon surprised but because she feel guilt so she think that’s is Kahi’s punishment to her. She’s afraid Kahi will slap her so she closed her eyes. But then she shocked.

Kahi hugged her tightly and crying at the same time.

 

Kahi: Yahhh!!!Did you know, you almost make unnie got a heart attack…What will happen to unnie if Junghyeon left unnie. Kahi cried hard.

Junghyeon: Miss Kahi………….Junghyeon also starts to cry. She don’t like to see Kahi cry.

 

Junghyeon POV

Did Miss Kahi said unnie?? Junghyeon smiling happy at Kahi’s arms.

“I can feel that our relationship will got better soon” she said to herself.

 

 In Kahi’s car

Kahi: Unnie plan to bring you to watch a movie this evening…..Kahi looked Junghyeon.

Kahi: But since your wrapped like mummy. So the plan canceled. Kahi giggling.

Junghyeon: What??Waee unnie???Junghyeon pouted.

Kahi: I’m afraid people will run when they see you. kekkekeke…

Junghyeon: Unnie!!!Junghyeon pouted more.

Kahi just smiling looked at Junghyeon.

 

-------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------