New Home??!!

I'm Not A Loner

After settled with a procedure, the little girl followed Kahi to go to her new home.

 

In Kahi’s house(at night)

 

Kahi watching television. Suddenly, Junghyeon come and sit near Kahi at couch.

Junghyeon : Omma always told me about my beautiful and kind older sister……kekeke

Junghyeon: Omma said, unnie is the leader of a popular girl group, After School. Omma always show to me magazines and shows that Unnie and After School appeared.

Junghyeon: And I’m thinking unnie is the coolest person ever. Junghyeon said and smiling to Kahi. But Kahi’s eyes still locked to television programmes. She ignored what Junghyeon said to her. Junghyeon become sad and frustrated.

Junghyeon: But right now, what Junghyeon see is unnie’s anger. Unnie, are you mad at me??? Junghyeon asked Kahi.

Kahi shut down the television and stand up. She walks to a cabinet and takes a thick book and gives it to Junghyeon.

 

Kahi : As a dweller in this house, you need to follow all the rules!!!Kahi pointed her finger to Junghyeon’s forehead. Junghyeon feels a little sacred. She looked down.

Kahi: Read all the rules in this book by tonight!!!Arasso??Kahi added.

Junghyeon:  Kahi unnie, do I really need to finish read it by tonight?? Junghyeon asked to Kahi as Kahi walks toward her room.

Kahi: Don’t you ever call me as your unnie!!!Kahi is so angry and she not even looked to Junghyeon when said it.

Kahi: My mother was confiscated by your dad………..All because of you!!!!!!!!!So, you are not qualified to call me as your unnie.Starting from now, call me Miss Kahi!!Arasso???Kahi slammed the door of her room.

 

Junghyeon become shocked and sad when heard that. She never thought would heard that from Kahi. She really love Kahi as her unnie. She promised to herself that she will try to convince Kahi to change her mindset.