Is It True??!!

I'm Not A Loner

At early morning

Kahi wake up late. She quickly dresses up to go practice for preparation of  After School’s Japan Tour.

 

Kahi: I’m really late right now. The girls must waiting for me. Kahi talked to herself.

Kahi: Yahhhh Junghyeon!!!Hurry up…I’m really late right now. Kahi said and she wearing her sneakers right now.

Junghyeon: Miss Kahi, can you help me??Junghyeon asked.

Kahi: What??!! Kahi looked back and she shocked.

Kahi: Ju-on????!! She saw a girl with long straight black hair in front of her. Her face covered with her hair.

Junghyeon: It’s me Junghyeon. I don’t know how to tidy my hair. Can Miss Kahi help me?? She asked in tone of sacred.

Kahi pressed her phone and take off her sneakers.

Kahi : Honey, I’m late for today practice, can you handle the girls for me??

Jungah : Ok yeobo. But what happen?? Jungah asked.

Kahi: Nothing. I woke up late and need to send Junghyeon to her school first. Maybe it’s take time.

Jungah : Oooo…Yeobo, be careful and see you later. I love you. Muahhhhhh……kekkeeke.Then Jungah hang up the phone.

Kahi: Ok honey. I love you more. Kahi smiling and without Kahi realize, Junghyeon watching her silently. Junghyeon never see Kahi smile. She so amused by beautiful dimple smile by Kahi. She wants to see Kahi smile for her even for once.

 

Kahi : How could a girl don’t know how to tidy her own hair. Kahi said and her hands busy combing Junghyeon’s hair.

Junghyeon: Usually, omma tidy my hair. I never did by myself. Junghyeon replied.

 

“Her hair…………so delicate,fine and smooth….just like omma”, Kahi said in her mind while she tidy Junghyeon’s hair.

Junghyeon: Unnie……ehh..Miss Kahi…can I ask you one question??Junghyeon looked at Kahi.

Junghyeon: Why Miss Kahi hate omma??Omma always talk about Miss Kahi. Almost everyday..Junghyeon asked in sad tone.

 

Kahi just silent and her hands busy tidy Junghyeon’s hair.

 

Kahi POV-in her mind

Is it true??Omma always talk about me??Kahi wondering. But she the one who chased me out of the house.

 

After finish it, Kahi drive her car to Junghyeon’s school and then straight go to dance studio. But while driving to dance studio. In her mind she still remembered Junghyeon’s question.

 

Kahi POV

Yes….I hate omma. Because she left me without love and attention. But deep inside my heart, I do really miss omma so much. Junghyeon…..she made me remember the old story and memory.

 

Junghyeon watched Kahi’s car that drove away after Kahi sent her to the school.

 

Junghyeon POV

Kahi unnie…..if I ever hurt your feeling, please give me a chance to correct it. Junghyeon said and headed to her class.