In The End

Must Date The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The prom ended with smiles and laughter yet their friends keep teasing the two lovebirds who owned the spotlight of the night. Their chemistry is no joke onscreen and offscreen. The way they stare at each other like they are seeing their whole world infront of them. No words can describe the strong spark between them.

Their hands intertwined as Joochan and Donghyun walk in the street with their cheeks flushed red. It was silent yet comfortable until Joochan stopped.

"Hyunnie..." he started out

"Hmmm??.." Donghyun face the latter with a cute pout formed in his lips

"Nothing. I just wanna say I love you." 

Donghyun's eyes become a crescent moon as he hear those words. He quickly pinched the latter's reddened cheeks.

"You're cute."

Feeling disappointed that Donghyun did not even reply, Joochan pouted and cross his arms cutely. Donghyun laughed heartily for his action. Joochan might be handsome and y but sometimes he acts cutely and he cant help but coo at his cuteness.

"You're still cute." Donghyun said teasingly yet Joochan still pouting like a baby.

Defeated, Donghyun raised his arms like he's being caught.

"Okay I surrender." 

"Say I love you first." Joochan blinks his eyes continuously, acting cute in front of his boyfriend teasingly.

"What if I don't?" 

"Then don't say I love---" Just before Joochan can utter more words, Donghyun quickly leaned for a quick kiss.

"How about now?"

 

"But still--" Joochan stopped once again when Donghyun put his pointing finger on this lips.

"Joo, you know what i feel right from the start. Whatever happens, I will always be you Donghyun and you will be my Joochan forever. You and I are one" Donghyun cupped his face with a satisfying smile, without breaking their eye contact.

They stared for a minute. The night is so silent, they can even hear their racing heartbeats. The shade of red on their faces becomes even more visible. 

 

"I love you, Joo." Donghyun slowly utter as he intently look at the other's lips and kinda tempted just by staring at it. He was about to lean for another kiss when Joochan smiled widely.

 

"Okay, thats it. Let's go home now." Joochan walk fastly, leaving Donghyun behind.

 

The smaller look so dumbfounded. He gaped his mouth in disappoint, his eyes followed that shadow moving away from him..

"Yah! Where are you going?" Donghyun shouted as loud as he can, walking so fast to catch up with the taller guy.

"Going home of course." The other sarcastically replied with a grin.

"Really? No kiss??"

"You want to kiss me that badly, huh?" Joochan asked teasingly.

Joochan liked it but he's playing hard to get. He smiled with satisfaction as his boyfriend become so bold in showing his affection to him. Although he is not used to see Donghyun acting like that.

"What if I do?" Donghyun still struggling trying to catch up with the latter. His boyfriend really walk so fast.

He cannot understand why Joochan suddenly playing hard to get when in fact he is so clingy and always steal kisses if he can. 

"Then why not kiss yourself?"

"What? Why would I do that if I have you?"

"Then better chase me now." 

***

Days passed, weeks passed, months passed yet Joochan and Donghyun is still inseparable. They always cling and tease each other if they are together. No words can describe their relationship. Joochan like it but his buried secrets haunt him almost often. As much as he wanted to hide it, that secret still lingering in his mind not until that one hot afternoon.

"Hyunnie, can i ask something?" Joochan stared directly at Donghyun's eyes then slowly averted his gaze somewhere when Donghyun signalled him to.

"Why do you love me?" He asked as low as he can, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Its because you are Joochan and nothing else. I love you, Joo and you know it." Donghyun intertwined their hands together. He doesn't know why Joochan suddenly asked him such question if they have been together for months.

"What if Im hiding a secret from you? What if I just dont deserve you, your love and attention?" Joochan bowed with a sigh. He dont know how and where to start.. He wants to reveal it but he cannot do it. His heart is slowly aching just by thinking they would break up after his secrets known.. As much as he love Donghyun, his guilt cannot stay still.

"I don't care if you are hiding secrets from me as long as we have each other, we can make it through."

"But what if it would hurt you? What if----"

"Stop it. I don't know what you are trying to say but my answer won't change. That's how I love you. Don't ever leave me, I might go crazy without you. Just stay on my side and let me love you. I love you, Joo" Donghyun slowly kissed Joochan's hand lingered on his with his eyes closed.

Joochan felt guilty even more as he saw his lover's eyes. He understand what Donghyun was trying to say but he cant do it. He finally decided and he need to do it even he knows it will break his heart.

 

"I love you too, Hyunnie. I really love you.. " Joochan tried so hard not to cry but his tears failed him. 

"Why are you crying? Baby, what's wrong?" Donghyun cupped his face and wiped his tears. He looks bewildered seeing the latter crying in front of him like there is something bad happen. 

"I'm not crying. A dust just went into my eyes thats why." Joochan smiled awkwardky  as he assure Donghyun that he's not crying even though he is. 

"Don't fool me. I know you, Joo."

"I'm sorry, Hyunnie. I'm really sorry. You will forgive me right?" Joochan trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter