He's Mine

Must Date The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joochan sighed for the umpteenth time as he read the rules that Donghyun wrote. He cannot believe that there is one person who does not fall for his tricks, not like the other girls he met before. He always captured the people's heart just by winking or smiling at them but then here comes, Donghyun who cannot even fall even though he gave him a kiss.

Joochan is a playboy but he never gave his first kiss to anyone not until he kissed Donghyun that night. His purpose that night is just to make the girl go away from him but then suddenly, out of the blue, that idea came to his mind. He cannot understand why he did it but after that the moment, he always long for it just as his heart long to be with him.

"Yah, what is this for?" he asked in irritation right after he finished reading the rules.

Donghyun just look at him with a glaring eyes. Yes, his mission is to date the playboy but he cannot just let Joochan do anything he wants so right after he accept the challenge, he wrote rules which includes no physical contact.

"Why can't I kiss or hug you? What do you want me to do as your boyfriend then?" Joochan asked again. He wanted to know as to why Donghyun need to write rules if it already happened between them.

"Do nothing." Donghyun uttered coldly as he walked out from the room. 

Joochan got hurt a little by what Donghyun said for he never heard anyone saying such. He always get what he wants but why is it hard to get his heart..again..

 

2 years ago...

 Joochan had an eye problem which caused him to lose his sight. He always get bullied for being blind in their school and no one even dared to stand to stop those bullies. He thought he should just stop studying and do nothing rather than studying and getting mocked by the students but then he met this guy named Kim Donghyun. 

Donghyun always be with him and everytime some students mocked them, he always protect him no matter what. Joochan don't want his friend to be treated like him but Donghyun is just so stubborn and stayed with him. Joochan might not see Donghyun's face but by hearing his beautiful voice, he believes that Donghyun must be handsome. His voice to him is a melody which make him smile everytime he hears it.

He really wanted to see Donghyun's face so when his mother told him that he has an eye donor, he excitedly told Donghyun about it.

"Really??" Donghyun asked in awestruck

"Yes."

" Then, what are you going to do after your surgery?"

Joochan paused for a while. He carefully searched and hold Donghyun's face who's sitting beside him. He smiled as he caressed his warm cheeks that made Donghyun blushed for a moment. He had been admiring Joochan even before he got blind. He was afraid at first to protect Joochan from the bullies but then one day, he cannot stand like statue anymore by watching his crush being bullied so at the end, he protected Joochan.

"What are you doing?" Donghyun asked carefully.

 

"I just want to memorize your face. I really want to see your face. I wonder how do you look like and how do you smile at me. I'm just so glad that I can see your face soon. I can't wait." Joochan replied, smiling brightly showing off his teeth.

Donghyun smiled. He don't know that Joochan had that kind of thought. 

 

"Why would you memorize my face if you can see it soon? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter