Will you be my Partner?

Must Date The Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His mind is full of thoughts, thinking many what if’s and it confused him a lot. His head keep on replaying the scenes they filmed as if the plot was based on true story just by watching how Joochan is so sincere in his action and know every details of it. The more they act together as the main characters made him feel like he experienced it for real though he know for sure it is just a story. His heart keep beating so fast and he don’t know why it is so sudden.

 

The plot is somewhat familiar to him but he cannot remember anything about it. It goes like this: Joochan is being bullied for being blind while Donghyun is his protector. They fell in love on the process of their blooming friendship until a tragedy happen between them wherein Donghyun got into a car accident after knowing his mother sudden death. Joochan got an eye donor at the same time without knowing who is the donor. He searched for his love while acting like a playboy even though he’s not and that’s how weird it is.

 

Donghyun don’t get why the other members agreed with that plot and he can feel that there’s something about it that he don’t know. He sighed once again, thinking the prom is near but what make feel burden, he need a partner.

 

After so much hesitation, he soon type in his phone.

 

 

[Kim Donghyun- Choi Bomin]

 

DH: Hi. Do you have time to chat with me?

 

BM: Oh hello Donghyun ah. It’s been awhile. Of course I have time with you.

       What is it?

 

DH: I have a problem. Will you help me?

 

BM: Of course.  How can I help you?

 

DH: You might get offended about this. I don’t know what to do but then I think of you. Will you be okay with it?

 

BM: Just tell me. Why would I? I am your friend. Trust me. What is it really?

 

DH:…

 

BM: Yah just tell me. I’m waiting.

 

DH: Will you be my partner?

 

BM: If only I could.

 

DH: Why? You don’t like it?

       Well, I know you are going to reject me.

 

BM: Not that I don’t like you but..

 

DH: What???

 

BM: I have a partner already. Sorry, Donghyun ah.

 

DH: Wait you have a partner?? Who? Why you didn’t tell me earlier?

 

BM: It’s Jangjun. He’s my boyfriend.

 

DH: Okay. I know you’re gay.

 

BM: How about you? Aren’t you gay too? Why not ask Joochan to be your partner? Seems like you already fall in love with each other.

   BTW, forget your mission and just love each other.

 

DH: What the heck you’re talking about, Bomin? I don’t love him.

   Wth. Are you out of your mind, huh? Isn’t this our plan? To break his heart? What in the world you’re talking about????

 

 

BM: You’re lying. You love him only you don’t know it.

     I know that this maybe offensive to you but I lied to you. I lied that he broke my heart even though he’s not. I’m sorry for lying and for telling this to you now but the story we filmed is a true story and it is your story together with him. Joochan is blind 2 years ago and you secretly admire him. You two fall inlove with each other until this happened. You had an amnesia after the accident and I am the witness. Actually I loved you that’s why I asked my cousin to adopt you. I know I am selfish at that time without even teliing you your true identity. Feeling guilty for it,I planned to get you two back together so I lied. I’m really sorry.

 

DH: Wait, did Joochan tricked you for real? Are you drunk? What nonsense is this? This is not making sense. We are lovers 2 years ago? That’s the funniest joke I’ve ever heard of you, Bomin.

 

BM: I’m not kidding. Joochan has nothing to do with this. It may sound joke to you now but this is the truth. I should have told you this earlier. Sorry, Donghyun ah.

 

DH:…

 

BM: I think Joochan already know about this since he suggested your story. Maybe he want to bring your memories back. I know you’re shocked but someday you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter