/ CHEATSHEET

   WWW.SOLAIRETHEDREAM.COM/READY_FOR_TAKE_OFF
이달의 소년 
www.solairethedream.com
BBC PROUDLY PRESENTS,
THE DREAM OF SOLAIRE.
p.s. all boxes are scrollable.
26871718_1781352158576719_4158285201664901120_n.jpg
 
 
WHAT'S TAKEN
subject to change
uniq/x1's cho seungyoun as a faceclaim and overall talent twin, different and rehab as solo songs (both by cho seungyoun himself lmao), june as a month, fox as an animal and limpet shell (#98DDDE) as a colour.
27575933_1941050746158855_4882520011798740992_n.jpg
 
for characters, give me unique personalities that stand out; this is a group of twelve boys after all! 

faceclaims i'd like to see (in no particular order) include wanna one, nct/wayv, astro, nu'est, bts, exo, seventeen, stray kids, the boyz, ab6ix, cix, x1, up10tion, uniq, victon, nine percent, unine, produce 101 s2, produce x 101, jung jaewon, nam joohyuk, yuzuru hanyu and takeuchi ryoma.

songs i'd like to see/recommend (in no particular order) include all post-wanna one solos and duets, all nu'est solos and duets, all bts solos, all nct solos and duets, all exo solos and duets, dean, one, taemin, mxm, jbj95 and kookheon & yuvin.  

i'd also love to see the loona girls and my boy hyunjae included in your app! bonus for having a pretty and neat app because i can't code for  so seeing other people being able to makes me happy! just surprise me, really.
 
+
THE GUIDE
GETTING PLUS POINTS
27893955_346845409126649_2210899922457198592_n.jpg
2tOckpn.gif
26872746_182486009029090_5434518502989889536_n.jpg
 
Dream In A Dream
26873040_419119865190010_2676346846879678464_n.jpg
26870219_154431211898782_1962214753308770304_n.jpg
27891716_145025956168745_376255301386502144_n.jpg
 
THIS MONTH'S BOY
+
 
SUMMARY +
Basically SOLAIRE is the male version of LOONA (if you will), with the 'Boy of the Month' project following a similar format to that of LOONA's 'Girl of the Month' project. What this fic will cover is basically that (not in real time though lmao), and the twelve boys' journey towards stardom. This story takes place starting from June 2017, halfway through LOONA's member revelation with the full team debut scheduled for late 2019.
BASICS +
Faceclaims can be anyone you wish to use, from idols and trainees to actors and models. Just make sure that your faceclaim has a good assortment of HQ pictures available to use! Whether your faceclaim matches their age or not isn't really too much of an issue to me since some people look younger/older than their age, but just make sure to keep it somewhat realistic. However, on that note please make sure your faceclaim and character's ethnicity match. Both full asian and half asians are acceptable, and the limit for the age range will be from (late) 1994 to 2004.
PERSONALITY/BACKGROUND +
Quality over quantity! As long as I'm able to get a good grasp of who your character is, then that's all gucci with me. Give me lots of diversity with your characters' personalities! MBTI types, Hogwarts houses, character inspirations and anything of the sort are all highly welcomed and should be listed under the traits. An elaboration on these traits should then follow under the personality section. As for your character's background, yes, angst is welcome (after all I myself love angst) but don't go too overboard with it. If your character isn't from South Korea, then don't forget to mention how/why they got to South Korea. All I ask is that you keep both their personality and background realistic, and that you only include things that are relevant. Also, I love reading trivia so go wild with it!
relationships +
Here you can include anyone and everyone who is someone in your character's life, such as family members, friends, enemies/rivals, past relationships, crushes, etc. Romance is not the focal point of the story so love interests are not necessary, though they are very much welcomed! After all, we all deserve some love (I'm a whole er for romance so honestly bless me up with that cute ). Your character may be of any ual orientation because #LoveWins, but an of ten years is probably as far as I'll accept as long as they're both adults. Also, go wild with relationship dynamics! Unrequited love, love triangles, , enemies to lovers; you know all that jazz. Love interests can be anyone you wish for them to be, whether they're an idol, actor/actress, model, non-idol, OC or even another applicant! In saying that, by all means feel free to collab with each other. The password is a name for either SOLAIRE's fandom or a sub-unit, linked to a suggestion for the whole group's debut song. 
THE SOLAIREverse solaire SYSTEM (CREDITS FOR COMING UP WITH THIS go TO AFF USER JAEMINS__) +
Similar to LOONA, the boys will be representing one of the twelve months in the year, an animal and a colour. My boy, for instance, will be representing June, the fox and limpet shell (just so you know, you won't have to worry about choosing a month for your boy to represent... unless you seriously desperately want your boy to have a certain month lol). Each boy will release a total of two songs each, consisting of one solo song and either another solo song or a duet song with another member(s). SOLAIRE will be exploring a variety of concepts, so when you select songs for your boy go right on ahead and choose any sort of concept that you desire. Also, since SOLAIRE isn't an officially debuted group yet, the boys won't have any fixed positions and instead will be known as being part of a particular line (vocal, dance or rap). Of course, this doesn't mean that your boy can't do more than one or can't be good at more than one thing! If this is the case, this should be clearly indicated through your choice of talent twins and/or songs. The leader, visual, face of the group and maknae will be decided once all twelve boys have been selected.
TRAINEE LIFE +
Blockberry Creative was only founded in 2016, so keep that in mind when deciding on trainee years. Originally I stated on here and on the app that there should be a minimum of three months under BBC, but I've changed it so that there is no minimum training period. In saying that, however, I do hope to see a variety of both short and long training periods amongst applicants! If your boy trained at other companies, please state which ones and how they eventually got to joining BBC! Feel free to include as many pre-debut activities as you like, but try not to get too excessive. As for headlines, do feel free to include any scandals that your character has been/will be involved in.
ETC +
If it wasn't obvious enough already, I'll be accepting a (whopping) eleven applicants to make up the group of SOLAIRE with my boy already included. You may apply more than once if you wish, however it's highly likely that only one of your characters will be selected. If you find any difficulties using the app given or if it's just not suited to your tastes, then you're more than welcome to use a different one! Don't forget to include the password (if you've read this far, you should've very well found it by now). Also, if you have any questions, concerns or noticed anything that I might have missed out on the app, feel free to come and let me know. Happy applying!