Rules and Guidelines

Beautiful Life Roleplay ((Facebook Based Roleplay))

Age- You must be 15 or older

Character- You must have a character you want and a Facebook account ready for them

If your desired character isn't available, I will either reject your application or have you choose another character.

You can send these things to the account below or PM this one. We're always looking and welcoming more roleplayers into our community. We'll strive for it to be a good group for others. Come join us if you want to try it out or have experience.

You can either PM me on this account or you can message/friend this account. This is our Main admin's official Namjoon account.

https://www.facebook.com/bts.cantcutonions

Hello, this is Whovian0499. The main admin for Beautiful Life. These will be the rules and ways of contacting that you must go through with to be able to join the group.

1. Posts inside the group are only made by admins and moderators. Any other posts must be made outside of the group.

2. Your character's name must be in English or Hangul. If in Hangul, please have a nickname that can be tagged for such things like posts and comments.

3. No such things as , violence, etc. Murder and the like are of course banned as well.

4. Please come to an admin if you want to change your character because we have to make sure the character is available.

5. Any uality is acceptable as long as you are respectful.

6. Respect all and you will be respected.

7. IRL-In Real Life- posts must be limited. Please do not bring IC-In Character- drama into these posts. They must be kept separate.

8. We do not allow multiple accounts for one character. (No repeats of idols/actors/models.)

9. If you are wanting to leave, please warn us so we can arrange for your spot to be free.

10. As of August 2017, we do reserve spots.

11. I recommend only one or two accounts as a means of keeping your activity up.

12. If you are not in contact with us within a week, we will free up your spot unless you tell us that you need to be elsewhere. This is also only in case of a high-request for the character that is not active.

13. If you are bilingual, please keep your roleplaying in English.

14. Please make sure not to add any characters that are not in the group unless they are friends with an admin.

15. If you are feeling upset in any way, please contact an admin. We are here to help you and to make your roleplaying experience a very wonderful one.