Author's Note

You look perfect.

For everyone who read this story: 
I don't know if I'll ever make a sequel because.. Well, Yong doesn't simply love her. She just treasures her as a friend and of course it's not so acceptable that a dear friend goes away like this, not even trying to contact her. I guess it's normal, if a friend of mine would act like that I would get mad, firstly towards me and then towads that friend because... well, it's not exaclty a mature behaviour but it's not like I wouldn't be to blame, so does Yong (or at least it's what I expect her to feel)

So, the point is: Yong is not in love with her, so it's pointless to make a sequel. Byul let finally go of her, I can't write anymore on her POV because there's nothing left to say, that's the end of her. She's sad, she's upset, whatever, she's done with her. Of course she always hoped the contrary of this (living happily with Yong in the absurde case the older responded to her feelings and all those things that aim to a happy ending), we all human have contrastant feelings about everything, especially in love (and I think it's quite clear in my "fics", especially in Beautiful). Yongsun isn't in love with her, she's just in love with that dude, she won't choose Byul as much as I love Moonsun and I want a happy ending for this. But that's simply impossible.

Point of everything: I can try making a sequel but I dunno on what doing it since.... well, I dunno what else I'm supposed to write about.

But well, I usually get ideas with time (and small events in my life), so if I get ideas I'll probably write them down.

Please consider that I'm very young and I think as a young person despite having some responsabilities that requires some grown maturity (which I have just in part) and that I'm very rational, so in the possibility I will write something I'll write it in a matter of reality and totally plausible facts. 

For the rest.... Well, thanks for reading this fic and thank you all for liking it, I didn't expect such feedback.

Prompts for a sequel are welcomed, I'll read your ideas if you got any and take it in consideration according to my writing taste (ofc I'll credit the reader if I'll use the prompt s/he proposed)

Have a lovely life meanwhile, wish you happy events :D

Bye ^^

 

PS: I have a Twitter account, I was wondering if someone would like to follow me but the fact is that.... well I just rt about MMM stuffs. Maybe the only useful thing is that I have DMs open but well it's your choice. And I was fearing that this sounded inappropiate to put here but... I don't want to regret not saying this out so here it is ahah, let me know if you want it XD