Chapter 4

The secretive new student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JIN POV

 

"You don't want to eat ?" Asked me my father who looked a bit worried.

 

"I'm not hungry..." I monotonously answered while I was taking some rice with my chopsticks and letting it fall in my bowl.

 

He stood up and placed his hand on my forehead. "You don't have fever... Since when my son is refusing food ?"

 

I burst into laughter. "Daaad what do you mean~"

 

"Exactly what it means." He started to laugh with me.

 

I made an effort to eat a bit and then ran to my bedroom to get ready.

 

Today I will work at Jungkook's home. I would like to think it's nothing, but actually it's making me really nervous. I did my best to keep my distance with him. But I don't know, he got something special. And above all he's stubborn, and when I say stubborn, I mean really stubborn. 

Without realizing I was smiling. "That's pretty cute..."

 

Oh no ! Don't think about that ! I shake my head to forget about this.

I open my dressing and look for what I will wear. I know it's only a group work, but I feel the need to look good.

Well I'm worldwide handsome and always look good, but this time I want to look especially good.

 

I must confess something... Since this day when I heard Jungkook singing in this classroom, I think I'm in love... He sang on my favorite song, and with such an angelic voice... It was magic.

And yesterday when we were looking at each before my dad come, I thought my heart would stop to beat. He was so beautiful...

 

But I have to calm down. We're not even friend... And even if we were, and if by miracle he was also in love with me, we should definitely not go out together... It's such a bad idea.

 

Anyway, I finally dress simply : a white T-shirt with a black sweater, a tight dark jean and some black sneakers.

I hesitated to push back my bangs to look more mature, but in the end I gave up, since it's not a date or anything, and the two others guys will make fun of me I think. I just put some perfume.

 

When I get out of my room, my dad was also about to leave the house. "Oh... " He looked at me from head to toes. "Seems like you have some plans..." He looked at me with a gaze full of double entendre "A date maybe ?"

 

I hardly flush and started to rub my arm with my hand. "N-no way ! Y-you know I don't want to date !"

 

My father rolled his eyes. "That's silly, you will not be alone forever." He sniffed and laughed. "You even put perfume ? Hey you really want her !"

 

My ears became red as I looked down and muttered. "It's HIM..."

 

"What did you say ? I couldn't hear."

 

I vigorously shook my head. "It's nothing ! See you tonight !" And I started to run out of the house, not waiting for his answer.

 

The more the time pass, the more it's hard to push Jungkook away... Aishh what should I do ? What if he learns how I feel toward him ? Will he be disgusted ? I don't want to think about it.

 

After 15 long minutes, I'm finally in front of his house. But I don't enter immediately. I start to walk before his door, really stressed. "Inhale and exhale..."

I eventually stop to walk and raise my shaking fist "It will be okay..." And knocked at the door.

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV

"Aishhhh what's wrong with this cowlick ? Please not today... Just not today." I was brushing my chestnut hair over and over.

 

I needed to be perfect today. It's such a good chance to get closer with Seokjin and finally be real friends. Or maybe we already are ? I mean we looked close the other day when...

I suddenly blushed hard, remembering the gaze he gave me. This moment was so strange.

Actually I called Jimin yesterday night, and he said and I quote him : "Oh my god my little Kookie is in love~~~"

 

That's stupid. I'm not in love. I can't be in love with him. I mean I know him for two weeks only... And he's a man... And I'm not even sure if he hates me or not...

 

"Aiiiiiiish !" I brushed my hair with quicker, trying to chase away all those ideas.

 

That's when I heard the knock at the door. My heart missed a beat at this sound. "Comiiiiing !" I shouted while throwing my brush away.

I give a last look in the mirror. My habitual white T-shirt and jeans looked nice, but I noticed I still have this cowlick. I mentally curse and grabbed the handle. "It will be okay..."

 

I take a big breath and turned the handle.

 

He was here, perfect as always. I think he was even more handsome than usual. Maybe because he wasn't wearing his uniform. His outfit was simple but fitted him so well...

 

"Hello, sorry I'm a bit early." He said as he entered in the house.

 

"That's fine ! Actually..." I looked away. "Taehyung and Jimin aren't coming, they have some kind of hold-up you see."

 

He took few seconds to answered, so I turned my head in his direction. He simply shrugged. "I see, then let's start with both of us."

 

"Y-yes !" I stuttered. "'My room is this way." We walked to my bedroom.

 

That's nice ! He didn't flee. I thought that maybe he wouldn't want to be with me, but that's nice, he doesn't hate me that's official.

 

"There is nobody else is the house ?" He suddenly asked when I was opening the door.

 

"Nah, my parents are abroad until Monday." We entered in my room. "Okay you can sit on my bed, I'll be right back."

 

I closed the door behind me and went to the kitchen.

Seokjin kept really calm. Well it's not as if there was a reason for him to not be. But I'm almost disappointed... I don't understand why.

I remembered what Jimin said about me being in love.

No no no, no way.

But still, I was excited. "I still can't believe that Seokjin is in my bedroom."

 

 

JIN POV

"I can't believe I'm alone in Jungkook’s bedroom." I said while throwing my head on his bed. "How can those two guys abandon me in such a situation..."

 

I felt nervous. No, more than nervous. I can't believe how good he looked with just a white t-shirt and jeans. And his little cowlick was so cute. Moreover, we're totally alone in his house.

 

Is he doing it on purpose or...? Or maybe he's just innocent and cute. Yes that must be it, an innocent 17 years old young man.

 

I really hope I can keep calm until the end. But believe me, if he stays too close with me it will be hard, really hard.

 

I sighed and look all-around of me, analyzing his bedroom. It was actually pretty tidy, but I'm suspecting him tidying it before I came. He looks like a messy guy.

 

Then, suddenly, I had a weird urge. I looked at the bed with longing. "No I'm not that ert..."

I look left and right, like a little kid who is about to do a mistake. "Just a little maybe."

 

As I was about to jump on his bed, I suddenly freeze when someone knocked at the door. "Can you help me ? My hands are full."

 

Thanks god he knocked at the door. If he entered few seconds later I would have been doomed.

I stood up and opened the door. He was holding a tray with some fruit juices. "Thank you. Come on let's sit".

 

He put the juices on the table and sat on his knees on the floor. So did I, but I kept a distance of security between us.

 

"Apple, orange or grapes ?" He asked me, showing me the juices with his hand.

 

"Apple please."

 

"Oh ! Just like me hehe." He answered joyful.

 

His smile was so cute, I wanted to hug him so badly.

 

He took his glass. "So, how shall we proceed ?"

 

I drunk half of my glass since my throat was dry. "Find a subject."

 

He tapped is fist in his hand. "Oh right ! Do you have any idea ?"

 

"Well I..." I have a subject but I'm afraid he will make fun of me if I spill it out. But it would be a good subject I think..

 

I kept a straight face. "I don't." I’m such a coward. Kim Seokjin you're a coward.

 

He sighed. "Neither I do..." He took his phone in his pocket. "Shall we call the other to check if they have any idea ?"

 

"No wait !" I placed my hand on his wrist to stop him. It was as I felt some electricity when I touched his skin. nI a flash I remove my hand, and I saw him doing the same with his wrist.

 

We looked at each other right in the eyes, like afraid to say something. That was bad, really bad. I would be suspect if I didn't say anything right now. But why did he reacted like this ? Does he hate when I touch him ? Maybe he hates skinship ? Aishhh I don't know, and I don't have the time to think about it.

I swear I did my best to keep my always cool voice, but this time I failed. Even worst, I think my ears were red now. "I-I actually h-have an idea for... The presentation..." I mumbled.

 

"O-oh..." He slowly replaces his hand on the floor, but still a bit perturbated "Tell me..."

 

I took a big breath, slowly taking back my calm. "Wel,l actually, what I like in France is its food. Why not trying to talk about french gastronomy ?"

 

I saw his face illuminating. "Oh ! That sounds good !" He shouted while leaning closer to me.

 

I suddenly felt so delighted that he likes my idea. I widely smiled. "Really ? Oh you know I have few ideas !" I took a red felt pen and a sheet of paper on the table and started to write down some ideas.

 

"And then with that-" I stopped to talk when I raised my eyes. Jungkook was now by my side, and approached his head to the paper to read what I was writing. Our sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter