Chapter 3

The secretive new student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been already one week since the little accident and my decision to become friend with the new student. And that was such a failure. Well I really want to try, but he always disappears before having the time to broach a subject with him.

But this time I will not give up. He helped me the other day, I know he's a good guy. He will be my friend.

Maybe God listened to me and recognized my hard work. Actually, he created for me a good occasion, let's even say the perfect occasion, to become friend with him.

In this school, you must take a 2nd language, after english, as an option. I took french (and I'm still wondering why, I'm so baaaad at it you can't imagine). Jimin without any hesitation followed me, as long as he's with me he doesn't care. By the way let me tell you he's not better than me, he's maybe even worse.

But the miracle is that Seokjin also chose French. I don't know why, but I don't care. We’re in the same class.

Yes, I know I know, you can't see how it will help me to become hid friend. Well, few minutes ago, the teacher just announced to us that we have to make a group of 4 people for some group works. Some kind of presentation on which we will have to work during the whole year.

You got it now ? There is no way for him to be in another team than mine.

 

When the teacher announced us we had to make teams, in a flash I felt something poking my back. Turning back, I saw Jimin grinning "Together?"

I shrugged, acting indifferent. "I guess we can."

His poke became a little tape. "How you dare being so cold ?"

I burst into laughter. See ? Teasing him is the best. "Joke joke, of course we are together."

Then his eyes slowly drifted to the left, and his smile turned into a smirk. "And I suppose he's the third member ?"

"He better be." I answered as I stood up and walk in front of him.

We can say there is an amelioration after one week. Now he instantly raises up his head from his book when I come to talk with him. Let's say that he shows more respect than before. Ok I know you're thinking it's nothing, but trust me, it already makes me proud.

"Yo, guess what ? I chose you to be in our team." My voice sounded cool, but I swear I'm always nervous when I talk with him.

"No thanks."

Okay see ? He's always distant BUT he's polite now. Believe me, we're becoming friends.

"Oh come it will be funny together !"

He shook his head in negation.

Okay maybe we're not becoming friend. But I'm not giving up. "Then with who will you work ?"

 

Awkward silence. He eventually sighed and closed his book. "I don't especially want to be the only stranger while you'll be three friends in your team."

 

Wow. It's the first time he said to me so many words. Inside of me I was so happy.

But anyway, I had to find something to convince him. So I said the first thing that crossed my mind. "Ehhh you're not the only stranger !"

He raised an eyebrow, skeptical. "Who's the fourth member then ?"

 

Oh . I mentally slap my face. Jungkook please, think before talking. Turning my head, my eyes furtively scanned the whole room. By miracle a guy was alone at his desk. Without hesitation I pointed at him “It’s him.”

I almost looked natural. I precise almost since my handsome-raven-haired man looked like he was about to laugh. “Oh the guy who is wearing cat’s ears ? I see I see. Sounds fun. You got me, I’m in.”

 

Yes yes yes yes, he said yes !! It's the best day of- wait. Cat's ears ? In a flash I turn my head. My eyes widened as I looked at the guy I chose.

How should I put it... Okay let's talk about his face which is handsome (but not more than Seokjin). Really good proportion between his dark brown eyes, his nose, mouth...

But well... Three mains points :

-His hair was red/burgundy.

-He was wearing cat's ear on his head.

-He was trying to draw something with his pencil... On the window... When he had a sheet of paper on his table.

 

Hum. Why can't a choose normal friends ?

 

Mister handsome phones rang, my ears enjoying one more time my favorite singer's song. "I have to take it, I'll be right back." And he left the room.

 

Coming back on my seat, Jimin wasn't here anymore. Indeed, he was now discussing with the red-haired guy. I guess he heard my last discussion.

 

They ended to talk and Seokjin came back in the classroom at the same time. They all took their chair and sat all around my table.

 

"Okay guys ! Shall we do some presentation ? I'm Jimin ! I'm bad at french but I'll do my best for this presentation !"

 

I raised my hand. "I'm Jungkook. I skipped one year so you're all my hyung. I'm not good in french, but certainly better than him." I said while pointing at Jimin with my head.

 

I saw Seokjin's reaction. He seemed a bit surprise, but didn't explain why. "I'm Seokjin. I'm repeating my year so I'm older than all of you" I he was especially fixing me. "I'm neither good or bad at french."

 

So the first time we met he grungily told me his name, and now he's telling me he's two years older than me ? Man start with this next time !

 

"Wow. You have such a handsome face dude." All our eyes turned in direction of a husky voice. Our fourth member had such a deep voice. "Oh don't misunderstand. You all look great, really great. But he looks gorgeous."

 

This guy is nuts for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter