Chapter 1

The secretive new student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I closed the door behind me and stepped out from my house just after saying « See you tonight ! »

I put my headphone in my ears and started to walk to school.

 

Shall I quickly introduce myself ? Well I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm seventeen, and I'll turn eighteen in two months. I skipped a class during middle school, so I'm one year younger than my classmate. Yeah, I'm some kind of genius. But I don't especially study, no no no, I spend most of my time listening to music and singing. By the way, I'm actually listening to my favorite singer. His name is KJ, and trust me, his voice is heaven, even angels are probably jealous of this voice. He is my source of inspiration and always makes me want to work harder on my vocal.

 

Anyway, today is the start of the school year.

Hmm ? Do I like school ? Well I'm not sure. I like some classes such as sport or music. But when it comes to history or science I lose all my ambition. Actually, do you know what I really like at school ? Seeing my friends, and especially my best friend, aka Jimin. If I had to describe him with one word it would be... Cutiepie. It's always a pleasure to be with him. But I also enjoy teasing him, his reactions are always the best.

 

Oh I'm already at school and I see him from far away. When he eventually notices me, a grin appears on his face, and he start waving his hand in the air, shouting "Kookie I'm heeeere~"

Really this hyung is embarrassing sometimes. As I said earlier, I skipped a year, so all my classmates are my hyung. I must admit that I pretty like it. Since I'm the maknae I can be childish sometimes.

 

I had barely said "Hi Jiminie" when he embraced me, cuddling me with all his strength, really excited with our reunion. "Ohh Kookie I missed you sooo much !"

 

It's not that I don't like that kind of affectation. Actually I like it, but I have some difficulties to show to the other my feelings. But well, I can't deny it, I was also delighted to be able to see him again.

I start laughing as I quickly give him back his hug before releasing myself. "Glad to see you too hyung."

 

We exchanged some words about our holidays as we walked to our classroom. This year also we are in the same class, as last year. Actually we keep the same class each year, this is the system of our high school. I'm not complaining tho.

 

When we penetrated in the classroom, some students were already gathered around the teacher's desk. After few seconds, I understood they were picking up a paper in a box.

"Ahh they are choosing their place". I peeked at the blackboard to see every seat numbers and then walked to the desk.

"Please the number 27, at the bottom, near the windows, please please please..." I whispered to myself, eyes closed, as I was drawing a paper. I half opened one eyes and barely saw something which looked like a 2. Full of hopes, I totally opened my eyes but instantly felt down. "Urgh, 26..."

 

Jimin patted my back as he showed me his paper "I'm behind you at least, and the windows is not that far, it's okay !"

He gave me his warmest smile. Of course, I couldn't feel sad anymore.

I gave a faint smile as I walked to my place "With you behind me I bet I'll not be able to learn anything during classes."

 

Then I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter