Three

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Y’all this is the final chapter!! Lol this was supposed to be a one shot but aye it’s now a three shot– 

anyways, hope you enjoy :)

 

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you.” 

 

What a bummer. 

 

Joohyun was finally starting to doze off when the turbulence just had to disrupt her. She took a sip of her tea which by then had already turned slightly cold, and looked out of the window. The sunlight shone through the oval window, kissing her face like sweet honey. She had to squint to see the clouds outside. The view was beyond beautiful, and knowing Joohyun, she started taking an insanely large amount of photos of just the sky itself. 

 

She felt something rest on her shoulder lightly, and just as she turned back, preparing herself to nag at Seulgi, she froze. There Seulgi was, passed out with open, her head drifting to the side and resting on Joohyun’s shoulder. 

 

Oh my god. 

 

“Seulgi.” Joohyun tapped on the girl’s shoulder, hoping she’d wake up and move off of her. But nothing happened. Seulgi was still sleeping like a pig. It looked like the alcohol finally got to her. “Hey Seulgi.” She tapped on her again. This time the girl stirred, opening her eyes lazily and smiling. 

 

What the hell was wrong with her?

 

“You’re so pretty wowwww..” Seulgi slurred. With that being said, Joohyun quickly covered Seulgi’s mouth with her hand to refrain her from disturbing the other passengers. “God dammit you’re so drunk.” Joohyun cursed under her breath. She proceeded to push Seulgi’s upper body back up so that she was lying back on her own seat. 

 

The bear-like girl was still smiling to herself. Joohyun couldn’t help but scoff because Seulgi was so ing drunk. She frowned and shushed Seulgi up, placing her finger on her lips. “Can you please be quiet and leave me alone?” 

 

“No.” Seulgi laughed to herself, but surprisingly ended up almost falling back to sleep. Joohyun sighed and put her earpieces on, pressing the play button and letting her favorite song drown out whatever Seulgi was mumbling to herself. That was soon interrupted by none other than Seulgi, who started tapping on Joohyun’s shoulder. “What is it?” The older girl turns to her. 

 

“Hyun, do you think a little more alcohol will catalyze this reaction?” Joohyun almost choked upon hearing those words. She didn’t know if it was because of the name Seulgi just called her, or if it was because of that lame biology pick up line she just said. “Firstly, who the hell allowed you to call me that? And secondly, I’m pretty sure a little more alcohol would ing kill you.” With that, Joohyun pushed Seulgi away her from and plugged her earpiece back into her ear. 

 

But Seulgi wasn’t done with annoying Joohyun yet. She tapped on the girl’s shoulder again. “You must be a red blood cell because you take the oxygen away from my lungs straight to my heart.. haha- get it?” She slurred, resting her head on Joohyun yet again. Meanwhile, Joohyun was literally about to explode from the amount of anger building up inside her. 

 

She rolled her eyes. “Why are you so god damn annoying.. which part of leave me alone did you not understand?” Joohyun angrily unplugged her earpiece from her ears. She wanted to yell at Seulgi but seeing how the girl was already on the verge of falling back to sleep, she controlled herself. Joohyun pushed Seulgi’s head gently onto her shoulder and sighs. “I’m letting you sleep on my shoulder. Be grateful.” She mumbles to Seulgi even though the latter couldn’t hear her. 

 

Okay, but secretly Joohyun was enjoying the skin ship. She would never admit that to anyone though.

 

-

 

Seulgi was passed out for longer than Joohyun expected, and yet the girl still had her head on Joohyun’s shoulder. The older girl almost wanted to jump off the plane because of something embarrassing that happened earlier. Just thinking about it again made Joohyun blush. 

 

[ Literally just 30 minutes earlier ]

 

Joohyun was playing another round of Cookie Run for the umpteenth time, bitting her lower lip as she stared at her phone screen in full concentration. She clicked on the pause button when she felt Seulgi stir from her sleep, then rubbing her eyes. The latter let out a groan after pressing on her temples, which was probably since she had a headache from drinking. “Wait did I even drink this much?” 

 

“Idiot..” Joohyun mumbled softly to herself but ended up getting heard by the girl sitting beside her. “Hey I’m not an idiot.. tsk. I’m just not so good at handling alcoholic drinks.” Seulgi shrugs and to Joohyun, that looked adorable. 

 

Oh my god Bae Joohyun what is going on with you today?

 

The older girl clears and acts like she’s annoyed when actually deep down inside we all know it’s a lie. “I was disturbed by your drunk biology pick up lines..” 

 

Now it was Seulgi’s turn to blush. “O- Oh.. I did? Sorry I was probably thinking of someone I have a crush on... sort of.” Seulgi says, her eyes still fixated at Joohyun as she spoke. There was almost a dreamy look in Seulgi’s eyes but thank the lord that Joohyun wasn’t looking at her or she’s probably combust from the heat within her. 

 

“And you slept on my shoulder.” Joohyun turned her head towards the window to hide her smile. 

 

“I did?”

 

Joohyun nodded, not trusting her voice, just in case it gave her away. “Mhm..” 

 

There was the same old awkward silence between them again. Seulgi scratched her head and smiled. “Well too bad your shoulder looks comfortable.” 

 

Joohyun’s eyes were about to pop out. She whipped her head towards Seulgi’s direction. “H- huh?” Seulgi shrugged again, ignoring how frazzled Joohyun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter