One

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: guess who’s back with another short story :D lmao I don’t know where I’m going with this story but meh just enjoy-

Remember to leave a comment and upvote as well!!

 

 

 

Joohyun checked the time on her watch. She was still early for her flight. In fact, she was very early. Her flight to Toronto was only at 10am and yet she was already here at the airport at 6.30am. Joohyun hated traveling, especially if she was traveling alone. I mean you never know when you might be kidnapped or something. And Joohyun was no doubt a scaredy cat about basically everything. 

 

“Next.” The lady at the counter calls out in an extremely bored tone. Almost like she hated this job and wanted her shift to be over, even though the day was just beginning. Joohyun dragged her luggage closer. The lady simply motioned to the conveyor belt expressionlessly. “Place your luggage on there.” Joohyun did as told, lifting her black luggage up after struggling, then placing it onto the conveyor belt. 

 

The lady pasted something that had the ‘Korean Air’ label with the flight number on the luggage. Joohyun almost cringed at how sloppily the sticker was pasted and how slanted it was. She was a neat freak. “Passport please.” The lady sighed. 

 

Joohyun was embarrassed about her passport photo but it wasn’t like it was expiring soon, so she had to deal with it. Why did her sixteen year old self thought that smiling widely with her colorful braces was a good idea? Anyway, the counter lady didn’t even care whether Joohyun looked bad or whatever. She simply nodded and gave the passport back to her along with something else. “Here’s your boarding pass. Don’t go to the wrong gate.” She used her red pen to circle the gate number on the ticket. 

 

God dammit she scribbled all over my paper awxhjaheksnwisgsqk- Joohyun inhaled sharply. 

 

Before Joohyun could even gather her stuff, the lady shooed her away and grumpily called out for the next customer. “Next.”

 

Rude. 

 

-

 

Joohyun had expected her luggage check in to last at least thirty minutes, but she was done before fifteen minutes had even passed. The girl inwardly groaned. She still had so much time to kill, might as well get a drink and chill at Starbucks or something. 

 

The place was rather empty. There were a few people sleeping with their heads on the table, and a cup of coffee right beside them. Joohyun chuckled at the irony. Others were either chatting with friends or doing their work on the computer. She quickly found herself a corner seat where th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter