1. Memories that haunt me every night

Tears Falling Like Today
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyukkie, come here!" Donghae jumps excitedly and waves his hand vigorously at Eunhyuk, gesturing him to quickly come to where the brunette is standing, "Hurry up!"

 

Laughing at his lover's enthusiasm, Eunhyuk walks towards him, "What is it?"

 

Dissatisfied with Eunhyuk's slow pace, Donghae steps forward and grabs his wrist before pulling him towards the thing he wants to show his boyfriend, almost running in his haste. 

 

"Hey, slow down, baby," Eunhyuk chuckles as he also begins running to catch up with his shorter boyfriend. 

 

When they reach the spot where Donghae was standing earlier, the brunette lets his hand go and quickly crouches down, signing at Eunhyuk to sit down too. There's a bush of small trees before them and Eunhyuk is a little amused when Donghae points a finger towards something inside the bushes, "Look, Hyukkie! Isn't he cute?"

 

Then Eunhyuk sees it. A small brown puppy hiding in the bushes while staring at them with large cautious eyes. Eunhyuk literally coos and Donghae giggles along. Eunhyuk slowly streches his hand and places his palm on the puppy's furry head. The little fluffball barks cutely and leans into his touch when he begins to caress its head. 

 

"Aww," Donghae coos and Eunhyuk knows that the brunette is melting inwardly at the cuteness of this puppy. Donghae has always had a soft spot for little furry animals and it's no secret to Eunhyuk.

 

"He is so cute. Hyukkie, can we take him home?" The brunette perks up at his own idea, staring at his boyfriend with his big sparkling eyes. 

 

Eunhyuk is a little surprised at the request. Though Donghae always gets fond over little animals, he has never asked Eunhyuk to bring one home before. 

 

"Hae, you know that we can't. Who will take care of him? We're both busy with studies, you know," he tries to refuse because they're in their final year of high school now and their study schedule is hectic right now. So, it's impossible to take care of a pet.

 

Donghae's smile dies down a little and he bites his lower lip, "B-But he is so small and it's dangerous if he stays out here. Hyukkie, please? You don't have to worry. I'll take care of him, feed him, bath him and do everything. Please, let's take him home."

 

The brunette is staring at him with his glistening puppy eyes and Eunhyuk can feel his heart being stabbed by an arrow. He looks down at the puppy and finds it staring back at him with its large round eyes as if it was begging him to take it home. At that moment, Eunhyuk feels himself falling in love with the little creature. Honestly, he feels like there's no difference between his boyfriend and this little puppy because they both know how to convince him just by attacking him with their cute puppy eyes. 

 

Sighing a bit, the taller boy smiles and nods, "Okay, we can bring him home."

 

Donghae beams and hugs his boyfriend tightly, making him fall backwards onto the grass, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Hyukkie!" 

 

Eunhyuk laughs and hugs Donghae back, not caring that his shirt is dirty now. I'll do anything if it makes you smile like that, he thinks with a fond smile on his face. Donghae's smile is bright like the sun and it fills Eunhyuk's heart with love for his younger boyfriend.

 

Donghae frees Eunhyuk after that and quickly reaches out to take the puppy in his hands before bringing it on his lap. He caresses i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter