Beach Day

Worlds Apart

 Tawnee laughed as she was picked up by her brother, and practically hurled into the water. "Hey! Come on Enix! That's totally not cool!" She mock-scolded him as her head popped back up above the water. She looked at the sand, where her beloved board was laying. "Hey, did you wax the boards yet?" She asked curiously as she started to wade out of the water, moving towards her bag.

 "Nah, I figured we could just do it here. It only takes five minutes right?" He shrugged as he followed her.

 "I guess you're right..." She said slowly. She was a bit irked that she had to wax the board now though. This would just further delay her getting to surf. She kneeled down beside her board, and picked up her drawstring bag, opening it, and producing two blocks of board wax. "Here." She said simply as she handed him one of the blocks. She pulled out an old T-Shirt, and wiped off her board before she started near the top, going down the board. She hummed softly as she worked, rubbing the wax over the board, making sure not to miss any spots.

 "Yah!" She heard somebody shout from across the beach. She looked up, and saw a group of asian guys hanging out near the water. They were laughing and joking around. They looked like they were just having a good time, and weren't really causing a problem, so she put the remaining sliver of wax into her bag, and headed over to the water, jumping on top of her surfboard, and paddling out to sea.

Jiyong glared at Seungri as cold water was dumped on his head. "Yah! You punk! Get over here!!!" he shouted as he chased after his makane, totally ready to strangle him. TOP sighed and put his arm out, pulling the leader into a restraining hug. 

"Oh come on Ji. He was just trying to cool you down, after all, didn't you complain about being hot?"

"Ne, but that doesn't mean to dump ice water on me without warning!" He snapped, giving the makane a death glare.

Seungri pouted. "Well, sorry. I was just trying to be nice to you hyung." He crossed his arms, and glanced at his leader out of the corner of his eye. "You don't have to kill me for it..." He trailed off as he glanced over at Daesung "Yah, why are you so quiet hyung?" He asked curiously. Normally, Daesung would at least be laughing if Seungri got into trouble with GD. But, right now he was too busy staring out at the ocean to even look at what was happening.

"Is that a girl out there?" He asked curiously as he pointed to the girl who was riding the waves. 

"Ah...Ne, I think so." TOP said as he squinted a bit. "She looks pretty from here. But I don't know." 

GD scowled at the older man. "You and your white girl ." 

TOP scowled right back at the leader. "You have one too." He retorted.

"No, hyung just has a girl ." Taeyang chuckled as he came back from the snack bar, eating a pretzel. "Man...These things are really good. I haven't had one of these since we went to L.A." He muttered mostly to himself.

Jiyong sighed. "Whatever" He pouted, and removed the elder Seunghyun's arms from around him, plopping down onto his beach towel, and staring out at the ocean, watching the surfers. He'd always wanted to surf, but it was a bit hard to find the time to learn how when he was always on the move. Perhaps he'd meet someone out here who could teach him how. But he knew that the chances of that were slim. So, instead of gathering the nerve to ask one of the locals, he sat there and watched the girl who was surfing...She was amazing to him.

It was almost sunset when Tawnee finally came back to the beach. She felt refreshed, invigorated. She was always the happiest when she just got out of the water. She loved surfing, she loved being in the ocean. It was like her second home. She looked around the beach, and a lot of the people had left. That group of guys she'd seen earlier was still there though. They were probably tourists. She she didn't blame them for sticking around. After all, this was one of the best beaches in Sydney. But, it now appeared that they were packing up. She shrugged and made her way back over to her beach towel, grabbing her cut off jean shorts and putting them back on.

She stole another glance at the men, and saw that they were leaving. However, the blonde guy had left behind a water bottle next to where his beach towel had been. He either forgot about it, or didn't care. Seeing as it was very unlikely that he would've forgotten about it, Tawnee decided to go with the other option. Even the possiblity of him intentionally leaving garbage on the beach made her angry. He was a forgiener, what right did he have to destroy this beach? Her favorite beach! She gave her board to Enix, then jogged forward, leaning down to snatch up the empty water bottle before she caught up with him. When she got behind him, she lightly hit him on the back of the head with it, before stopping and crossing her arms.

Jiyong scowled and slowly turned to face her as he rubbed the back of his head. Is everyone out to get me today? He wondered as he glared at her. "Can I help you?" He asked sourly, giving the young woman in front of him a once over. It was that surfer girl. Why was she suddenly angry with him? Had she seen him staring at her and gotten the wrong idea?

"You left this behind." She said bluntly as she shoved the bottle into his hand. "You know that littering is illegal right?"

He looked at the bottle, then at her, absolutely dumbfounded. When he finally found a response to her he spoke. "Yah? So is assault."

She scoffed. "I didn't assault you!"

"You attacked me with a water bottle!" He retorted, throwing his arms up in exasperation.

"That's not assault!"

"Yes it is!" He shouted at her, throwing the bottle back onto the ground in anger, but accidentally hitting her on the leg in the process.

Tawnee froze, looking at him in disgust for a long few minutes. "Did you just...Throw that bottle at me?" she asked calmly as she raised an eyebrow.

Jiyong faltered, not quite sure how to react. "A-Ani...I-"

"So you were going to litter. Again." 

"No!"

"You threw the bottle, so it has to be one or the other. Better pick one before I think it's both." She crossed her arms and gave him one of the nastiest glares she could muster up.

Jiyong just looked at her for a long minute. "Wow.." he began. "You really are an unlikeable aren't you?" 

Tawnee laughed a bit, then grabbed him by his hair, dragging him back to the water. "Unlikeable ? You'd better take that back!" She shouted at him as she waded into the water.

"No! It's the trut-" GD flailed as his head was suddenly dunked under the water, and held there for a few seconds. He was finally pulled back up, and he came to the surface sputtering and coughing. he gasped for air a bit before he screamed at her. "YOU'RE A ING CRAZY !" This only earned him another dunk into the water, and no matter how hard he thrashed, he couldn't get away from the girl's vicelike grip on his hair. 

Tawnee yanked him up again. "Take it back!" She shouted.

"No!" He yelled right back. And this cycle continued for about an hour.

Back on the beach, Seungri looked at his hyungs. "Should we go help him out?" He asked curiously, not quite sure how to react to this whole scene.

"I wouldn't." Enix said as he joined the group of men. "My sister is really scary when she gets mad. But she wouldn't kill anyone."

TOP looked at the teenager for a moment, then shrugged. "Well then...I guess we won't then."

"After all..." Taeyang began slowly. "Jiyong did say he likes it rough..."

Enix looked at Taeyang oddly for a few seconds. "TMI man." He said as he shook his head.