The Name I Loved

Every Heart Sings a Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Name I Loved ー Onew (SHINEE) & Kim Yeon Woo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

Still clearly illustrated in Tzuyu's mind how she knew Sana. At that time Sana ran and almost fell if Tzuyu did not catch her.
Still clearly illustrated in her mind how she fell in love with the clumssy Sana.

 

 


Yes, since the incident they are getting closer. Tzuyu was introduced to Sana's friends. Yes, Tzuyu is a closed person and has no friends. At first Tzuyu hesitated, and finally the doubt was lost because all of Sana's friends were good people. Until now they are still friends.

 

 

 

Until the time Tzuyu fell in love with Sana. This is the first time she has fallen in love. Even before she didn't know what it's like to fall in love.

 

 


Every day Tzuyu always feel happy, Sana is the reason why Tzuyu always happy. Yes, Sana is the reason why Tzuyu can be passionate about her days.

 

 

 


Until the time came Tzuyu knew that Sana had a girlfriend. And, more painful is when Tzuyu knows that Sana's girlfriend is Dahyun, her best friend.

 

 


At that time her world was ruined, her heart was broken. All she could do was run and run. To reduce the pain in her chest, she kept running. Until she finds it hard to catch her breath, and fall on the green grass. She stared at the wide sky, closed her eyes that did not feel the tears fall from both corners of her eyes. It was raining heavily, she hoped the rain could carry her sorrow.

 

 


***

 

 


Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 


Now every day I have to get used to seeing her holding your hand. Why does the pain in my chest didn't go too? I thought the rain has taken my pain away.

 

 

 

"Where's Tzuyu? I have not seen her in 2 weeks." Jihyo said.

 

 


"Last time I saw her a week ago, it looks like she's busy." Mina said.

 


"I think he started shutting himself back." Chaeyoung said, making the others wonder.

 


"What do you mean?" this time Sana talk.

 

 

"Remember the first time Tzuyu joined us, she was so limiting herself, probably because she felt uncomfortable, but slowly she began to open herself and hang out with us."

 


"Chaeyoung is right, but what makes her to closed herself again? Is she feeling uncomfortable with us?" Nayeon said with a sad face.

 

 

"I don't know, I'll talk to her if I meet her." Chaeyoung said and lowered her head.

 

 

 

 

 


***

 

 

 

 


I don't know what to do again to get you out of my mind. I always try to make a busy life, so I didn't think about you. But it is difficult.

 

 


This time I blame myself for falling deeply in love with you. Falling in love is never wrong, the wrong is falling in love at the wrong time. Yes, I fell in love at the wrong time. I fall in love with you when you fall in love with someone else.

 

 


Again and again, I sat on the green grass, looking up at the beautiful sky.

 

 


"Hey..." Chaeyoung is sitting next to me. I was a little surprised by her presence.

 


"Hey..." I replied.

 


"What's troubling you, Tzuyu?"

 

 

"No. It is n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter