That One Person, You

Every Heart Sings a Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That One Person, You ー Jessica Jung

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Many people say love is a beautiful feeling, but why do I feel just pain?
Many people are happy because of love, but why am I always sad because of love?
I'm trying to kill my feelings for you, I think it's easy... but it doesn't. Until I have difficulty breathing when your face come into my mind. 

 

 

 


I do not know how much I love you, obviously I'm always happy when you smile at me. I hope that smile is just for me.
I am in an uncertain circle of life, I keep running without knowing the end of the path I'm on.

 

 

 

You always give me hope, but you also kill that hope. Or am I too hopeful of you? You know? I always hide my wound heart with a smile.

 

 


I never thought it would hurt so much for loving you, but I never regret loving you.

 

 

"I guess I should have forgeting my feelings for you." I said to myself.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Every day I always see you laugh like you don't have a problem. I can see from your eyes, you are happy. I always hope you are always happy. How can be happy and sad to come together?

 

 

I stared at the endless expanse of sky. Someone patted me on the shoulder.

 


"Hey Sana..." she smiled at me. 

 

"Hey Momo." 

 

"If you keep staring at the sky like that, the sky will melt."

 


I rolled my eyes to Momo with the look of 'What are you talking about?'

 

 

"Still can't moved on from her?" Momo asked me.

 

 

I just nodded my head.

 


"It's okay, it's not easy to forget or get rid of feelings for our loved ones, it takes time."

 


"If love really hurts, I have to forget this. But my heart and mind don't want to go away from this." I smiled sadly at her.

 


"Hey, do not be sad all the time. I will always be there for you. You can pour all your grief at me."

 


I hugged Momo, she comforted me by rubbing my back.

 


"I do not know how deep your wound is, but let me be someone you can rely on. You are my best friend, like my sister. I don't want to see you like this." Momo look at me deeply, I smiled at her.

 

 

"I'll be fine, Momo." 

 

 

 


***

 

 

 

Day by day I passed with my busy life as a college student. I keep myself busy so I can  forget my feelings for you.

 

 

If I see you, I immediately turn my eyes toward the other. Momo said to me, you keep looking for me. Do you feel like losing me, after I have not appeared to you in the last few days?
Yes, I avoid you. So that my heart will not be destroyed again when I see you holding her hands. 

 

 

***

 


Today is a college festival. I saw the crowd in front of the stage. I watched from the corner of the stage, Momo was performing. She is very cool. I heard many students admire her. 

 


"Hey! She's mine!" Mina, Momo's girlfriend stares at them with a look of annoyance, they are all silent. No one thinks Mina can be this scary.

 


Momo has finished performing and walking backstage. She came to me.

 


"Hey Sana, good luck! Give us your best performance." said and rubbed my shoulder.

 

"Thank you Momo. And you look so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter