Home

Every Heart Sings a Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Home ー Roy Kim 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sana's POV

 

 

 

 

For me, it's always you. You always colored my life. I always wish I could give a beautiful color in your life. I want you to always be happy if you are beside me. All I can do is always be by your side, when you go through a hard day, when you're sad, and when you're happy. Because I am your lover.

 


I always like when you smile, your dimples looks cute. I hope that smile is always painted on your face.

 

 

You're not the type to smile easily for anything, but you always smile when you're with me. You said, I'm your happiness. I smile, you love me so much, and I know that. I promise, I'll keep you smiling.

 

 


End of Sana's POV

 


***

 

 

3rd Person's POV

 

 


When he came home from school, Tzuyu immediately went upstairs and went into his room. He did not greet his mom and dad. More precisely, Tzuyu avoids them. Because Tzuyu knows, if he greets them... It will end in a fight.

 

 

Tzuyu heard his father yell from below "Chou Tzuyu! Where is your manners?! You do not even say hello to me. Oh, is this what your mother taught you as long as I was not home?"

 

"Hey! I taught him! And you? Where have you been all this time? Are you educating him? You might even forget his birthday!" Tzuyu heard his mother shouting to his father.

 


Tzuyu closed his eyes, tears falling from his eyes. His heart was devastated to see the quarrel between his parents.

 


Tzuyu wakes up from his bed, he wipes his tears and descends down, walking toward his parents who are still fighting.

 


"PLEASE STOP!" Tzuyu shouted and stood in front of them.

 

 

"Please. Please do not fight anymore. Please, for once. I'm tired of seeing my parents quarrel like this." Tzuyu said with a face without expression and a cold tone of voice.

 


Tzuyu's parents were silent. Tzuyu's father shook his head.

 

 

"You even dare to scream at your parents, this is what your mother always taught."

 

 

"DAD PLEASE STOP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND HOW MOM TEACH ME. DON'T BLAME IT ON MOM!" Tzuyu shouted at his father, his eyes filled with anger and hatred. Tzuyu took a breath and exhaling it, and he continued his words.

 

"You have no right to organize my life and mother. Do you know what about me? Do you know my birthday? How old am I? You forgot? Or didn't know? Whatー" Tzuyu has not had time to continue his speech, Tzuyu gets a slap from his father.

 

Tzuyu was startled, then he looked at his father with hatred.

 


"You even punch me, your son. Ah, you're no longer my father... When you decided to walk out from this house a few years ago. And now you come to question my attitude and how did my mother teach me? You are no longer my father when you leave me and my mother. We struggled to move on, we made it through our hard day. Then you come and want to destroy it again?" 

 


Tzuyu's mother can only cry.

 

 

"Listen Tzuyu. I only-" 

 


"Please stop. Don't you continue your words. If you keep talking, it will make Mom and I hurt more. Please don't hurt us again, please." tears streamed down on Tzuyu's cheeks.

 


Without saying anything, Tzuyu's father left the house. 

 

 

"Mom..." Tzuyu walked towards her mother and hugged her tightly.

 


"Tzuyu, my son... Please forgive your father's attitude." Tzuyu's mother looked at him and wiped Tzuyu's cheek.

 


"Now you do not have to worry. I will always take care of you, mom. Nothing will bother us anymore. And, we should keep on happily. Leave this sadness, let them be buried with the memory of the past." Tzuyu smiled at his mother.

 


"And thank you mom, you're always beside me."

 

"You have to thank Sana too. She also helps you through all this." His mother said and smiled at him.

 

 


***

 

 

 

The next day Tzuyu didn't come to school. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Momo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jihyo, especially Sana are very worried about Tzuyu.

 

 

"This Yoda is not picking up my call." Chaeyoung said and sat back on the bench. Chaeyoung very worried. Yes, Chaeyoung is Tzuyu's best friend since they were kid. 

 

 

"Tzuyu did not answer my call from last night. Tzuyu does not usually act like this. I'm afraid bad things happen to him." Sana cried on Mina's embrace.

 

 

"Tzuyu will be fine." Mina Sana's back.

 

 


***

 

 

 

It's been a week since Tzuyu did not show his face in front of his friends. This makes Sana and her friends worried. After school they decided to visit Tzuyu's house.

 


When they arrived at Tzuy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter