chap#9

Blue moon

 

"you told me you'll take care of him not showing him all his ing memory!!"I could hear changkyun yelling at someone.

I openned my eyes slowly and stared at the ceiling.

It was my second time in this month that I was waking up in the hospital.

was I that weak?

I sat on the bed.changkyun held my shoulders and looked at me concerned.

"are you okay hyung??did he hurt you??"he asked.

"no he didn't.he doesn't dare to hurt me."I said.

"you-"wonho stood up but I looked at him.

"I thought he might be courageous but he's just a coward loser."I smirked.

"chae hyungwon!!"he yelled.

"and you're still calling my name with your dirthy mouth."I said.

"you chose to be treat like this wonho hyung..I'll be by hyungwon hyung's side."changkyun said.

yeah..you deserve it shin hoseok..

you deserve it!

***

I didn't want to be alone anymore.I went to changkyun's house and it was the best feeling ever.

but!!

also wonho was there and that pissed me off!

but It's a good choise to annoy him as much as I can!!

"hyung.your pills."changkyun reminded me.

"mmm.."I nagged and fixed my position in his embrace.

"hyung you can't be like this.wonho hyung left a mark on your neck and you're his couple..you can't hug me like this.."he said.

"my ..wait what?what does that mean??why should I be that jerk's couple??no way!!"I yelled and leant to changkyun more.

"don't nag.take these pills first."he said.

I took them and then slept on his bed again.

"Do you want to keep acting like you're still sick?"wonho entered the room and leant to the wall.

"sure."I said and according to his jealousy put my head on changkyun's leg.

he couldn't ignore anymore,right?

if I was his couple so he had to keep me just for himself.

if he was a monster or a weird thing that was normal.

"you little-"

"I was right,wasn't I?"I sat and smirked.

"I'm your weakness from now on,am i not?"I said amazed.

he was shocked as well.

"what weakness hyung??"changkyun asked.

"he can't hurt me now,can he?you told me I'm his couple or whatever I am.if I'm his couple then he would never hurt me except showing me my bad diary.right?"I asked.

"wa..hyung you're so clever.."changkyun said shocked.

"well you made a mistake.I can suffer you however I want."wonho said and thought he was smarter than me.

"you're not going to hurt me or anything else.you don't even if you're a monster or a weird thing.you marked me,didn't you?"I asked.

everything struck me so fast.

my brain was working faster than usual.

"I saw a weird thing a few days ago..like vampire?if you're one and you marked me you'll protect me.don't you?"I smirked.

my heart was hurting..

it hurt to know that a vampire..a monster saved you when you were drowning..

I took my eyes from his shocked face and looked at changkyun.

"you're vampire too.right kyun?"I asked.

I wasn't going to let him go..even if he was a vampire..

"sorry hyung.."he kept his head down.

"it's okay.you're still my donsaeng even if you're a vampire."I held his hand and smiled.

"but my problem is him now."I pointed to wonho with my head.

"Do you want to start a war?"he put his hands on my knees and started right into my eyes.

"of course."I stared back.

"then it's on chae hyungwon!"