Hidden From The World.

Hidden From The World.

"What are you going to do?" Her company was crazy today with the phone calls coming in all day, just because of her and Eric. 

It doesn't bother her, but she knows that it bothers the other girl. She wanted to just ignore it and let it quieten down, but she got no time for it. No time for the news to break the two of them down.

"I'll let them know about my relationship." CEO Kim froze in his seats, and wants to hear what she said again. "I said, it's time, for me, to be who I am." He regained his posture and went to a deep thinking, real deep that he doesn't know that another phone call is ringing.

"Oh yes, about that... we will... " he looked up at Solar, confirming that she's going to do what she said. Giving him a firm nod, "We will make an official announcement on the issue again soon." 

Now her issue left is Byulyi, after her company giving her a support that she needs, she just need one more push from her to get this real.

No home for her till she settles this thing right here, in front of her CEO. 

But that doesn't mean she do not need Byulyi's agreement.

"Hello?" She could hear her weak voice struggling to be heard, 

"I've got something I need and will do right now. Do you trust me?" 

The line went dead for a moment before the struggling voice could be heard again.

"This isn't a matter of trust anymore Yong, I love you and I know you do too. I just hope that we'll be together forever." 

"We will, thank you for everything. I'm going to make things right the way it should've been." She wondered if Byulyi heard that as there was no reply from her, "I'll be home soon Byul" till she hang up.

"CEO Kim, do your work right now. Let the world know that I'm in a relationship. With a girl. That I love with my life." Sometimes he wonders if Solar would do anything wrong. She doesn't make any mistakes which is why he like her so much among the other artists. Even though this time it feels really wrong, he decided to go along with her. He trusted her that she wouldn't be just playing around with her statement.

He made a call, asking the department to type out exactly what Solar told him. 

"Now what you're going to do?" 

"Do what? I'll just get my home right now while the news get spread out like fire." CEO Kim wondered why did he even ask her that in the first place.

-

In her car back home, the time for it is here. The time she had been waiting since she went out of the building. Right before she head home.

'Breaking news!! Actress Solar is in a relationship with a GIRL!' 

'Solar likes girls?'

'What will happen to Eric Nam? He lost her to a girl'

That's the worst article name she had ever heard off. Not that she's the first one who came out, but she's the only famous one who came out. 

Her steps to the door became nearer and nearer each steps she takes, hoping that Byulyi had saw the news and that means they wouldn't need to hide in their world again.

"Byul?" The room was dark, none of the lights were switched on, she carefully made her way to the living room and found no one.

To the bedroom, she still found no one.

She was about to head out when she heard muffled voice from the bathroom.

Byulyi was a messed, tears smeared her face, with her messy hair sticky out here and there, she was holding on to her phone. She knew that Byulyi read the news, but she can't figure out why is this not a joy instead?

"Byul-ah" Yongsun squatted down and wrapped her arms around her, making her leaning onto her.

"Wh..why...did...you..." sniffles were made, while she tries to speak, "...I...don't...want..to..see...you...hurt..." 

"What nonsense are you talking about, you're the only one whose making me hurt right now, to see you in this state. No one else could hurt me and I care less about that." I wipe her face with my sleeve revealing her face which I missed so much, and cared so much.

They stared into one another eyes before Byulyi  felt her face reddened and pulls Yongsun into an embrace.

She don't know why they're doing this on a bathroom floor, and what will happen to the both of them now? Should she resign her job as a reporter right now before anyone caught her as Solar's girlfriend? Or should she write her own news about their relationship.

"Byul, now we can go around freely, aren't you excited?" Even knowing that her girlfriend can be left out from the industry for not living up to the standards, she can't help but to feel more ease as compared to before.

"Can we stay as we're now, Yongie" she doesn't have any more energy to deal with the outside world that's probably crazy with Yongsun's statement, and trying to find out who's the girlfriend. 

In the end they're still hidden from the world, in their house, bedroom's bathroom.