Hidden From The World.

Hidden From The World.

"Is the rumour between you and Eric Nam true?" With shakily voice, she tried her best to held it in and asked. Questions running through her head, but she got to stay professional. For her own sake.

She could feel the pair of eyes staring at her trying to find her own, but her courage wasn't big enough to face her now. 

She still held it in, voice recorder still in her hand right in front of her face, squeezing amongst the other reporters.

"My company already denied. There's nothing between us." That sounds like it's directed to someone. The someone who is going through hell now. 

"There's already pictures of the two of you together, how are you going to explain that?" Another crack could be heard in her heart, knowing that she could be hurting the other girl.

"WE. ARE. JUST. FRIENDS." She tried to state each word as clearly as possible hoping that it'll convey the message to her.

"Eric Nam has stated you as his ideal type several times, how do you feel about that?" They've long ago talked about this, and Yongsun clearly made it clear to Byulyi that she'll take no interest in him no matter what. 

"I have no interest in him." How is it that she could only hear what's Moon reporter was asking and not the rest?

Her bodyguard started pushing them one by one seeing that her car came, it wasn't intentionally but her leg lost her strength. Moon reporter's.

"Ya! Moon By- , Moon reporter, are you okay?" Pushing her bodyguard away, she made her way towards her. Looking at her and the situation right now, she found it laughable. She wants to scream and let the world know what's between them for several times, but Byulyi was always against the idea. 

"Who knows what will happen to you? I can't let the world be against you if they know that your lover is a woman." Her answers was always full of excuses, just because she has no confidence in them, their relationship. How strong is it that they could last till the end when everyone would be pointing fingers at them. Will they be like every other couple who goes through the media and break up a few months or even weeks later?

"I already know that I'm gonna love you till I die and here you're saying all these?" 

"It's not that, I just... your career, doesn't allow that." She said turning the other woman to face her, 

"I'm a reporter myself, I know how it could destroy your career in seconds even if there's still your fans supporting you. You'll be washed out from this industry!" Her tone soften, as she hug her, "I can't let that happen to my girlfriend right? She's the happiest when she's singing. And the prettiest when she's acting." She just had to add in the two comments.

Feeling the pair of warm hand on her back she knew that she had once again convinced the brunette, to hide them from the world. 

"Are you okay?" She asked while she help her up, hands dusting her coat while her eyes scanned through her body to see if there's any injury. 

She wasn't hurt anywhere, but what she's feeling right now is a thousand times worst. Clenching her teeth Moon reporter was able to let her lips turn into a smile, "I'm okay, thank you, Yongsun-ssi" They've agreed to address each other formally if they're in the public. They know that all these would be in the news, 'Famous star Yongsun lend a helping hand to a reporter' It wasn't the first time.

Her hand slightly brushes the other's and she could sense how fast she pulled back in, keeping it to herself.

Yongsun was still worried, Byulyi is so fragile now and is right in front of her, but she can't do anything. 

"You have to go now Yongsun-ssi." One of her bodyguard gestured towards the car, and once again their relationship is well hidden. Right in front of everyone's eyes.

"Home" Was all Yongsun could mouth to her before she head towards her car, reporters still crowding around her. Leaving Byulyi alone still standing back there.