Chapter Six

You Never Look At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung looks at Jangwoo place - empty. She sighs. Hyomin sits infront of her and smiles widely.

 

" Jungie ~ "

" Why daddy ? " Hyomin blinks.

" What ? "

" You acts weird today. " Hyomin ignore her words and talks about the homework.

 

* Somehow, she acts weird today. * Eunjung sighs and play with her pen. Suddenly, the pen slip from her hand and drop at the back of the school building. She leaves Hyomin with her words and take her pen. She found it and feels relieved. She take it and remove the dirt. * Thank God, it's not broken. * When she wants to walk back to the class, she heard someone talking about Jangwoo. She decide to hear that conversation, even though she's scared.

 

" Do you know about Jangwoo ? " Il Woo ask Hyun Woo.

" Yes, of course. He got beaten by someone until he admitted into the hospital. "

 

* What ?! Who do that to him ? O.M.G .. Don't tell me .. * Eunjung worried.

 

" I bet Jangwoo got beaten by someone who is close to Eunjung. She got dump by Jangwoo and knows about he played her. " Hyun Woo gulps.

" I hope it's not Hyomin. Her fans is too many and obey her words. It's your fault, Il Woo ! Why did you ask him to play bet about it ? " Il Woo pissed.

" Hey ! It's not just my fault ! He agreed about it even though he knows what happen next. You support that bet too, remember ? " 

" You betting with him about me ? " Hyun Woo and Il Woo stop fighting and look at the voice - Eunjung.

" E-Eun-Eunjung .. "

" You guys betting on me !! What do you guys think about me ?! A toy to play with ?! A statue with no feelings ?!! " Eunjung burst into tears.

" We .. We .. " Hyun Woo didn't know what should he say.

" Yes .. He deserve to be in the hospital. So do you. " Eunjung glares at him and run away.

 

She run to the rooftop and cry as much as she want. Then, someone turn her around and hug her. She didn't care who is he and just hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter