Chapter Seven

You Never Look At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung looks at the pictures and smiles. An album of her and Soohyun. Drink, play, dance. From that day, Soohyun knows that she stills hurt and decided to make her happy. After the school finish, he brings her to the cafe, mall and play place. Soohyun feels happy when she started to smile everyday, but he didn't know that he made her fall in love with him. 

 

" I want to confess .. but I'm scared. Scared of being alone, scared of being hurt. I don't know about it, daddy .. " Eunjung looks at Hyomin who is laying on her bed.

" Your love story is harder than mine .. " Hyomin sighs and Eunjung giggles. " How is he ? "

" Hmm .. I don't know .. I heard that he's in the relationship with someone. " Hyomin sits on the bed and looks at the picture of him and her.

" You guys look great when being together. You know what ? Whole school thought you're dating with him. " Eunjung blinks.

" What ? Why ? "

" Well .. You guys keep walking, talking, playing and eatin together. " 

" That's why I fall deeper to him .. " Eunjung smiles.

" And that's mean he also must have a feeling towards you. " Hyomin turn on the television and watch it.

" Really ? What make you so sure ? " Hyomin sighs.

" You always being with him and fall for him. What makes he's not if he did the same thing too ? " Eunjung nods.

 

* What did she said just now is true .. Eunjung .. You can do it ! * Eunjung take a deep breathe and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter