Chapter Five

You Never Look At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung take a deep breathe and smiles. * You can do this ! Fighting ! *

 

Eunjung feels bored in the History class and look in the classroom. Her sight stops at Jangwoo and watch him. Suddenly, he turns and smiles at her. She surprise about that and can't control her blushness. She bury her face on the table, can't stop smiling and blushing when saw him smiling to her. After the class finish, Jangwoo sits infront of her and watch her. * Oh God ! Go away ! My face feels like a hell !! * Eunjung looks at her legs and play with her hair. Jangwoo didn't move a bit and just watch her. Eunjung look at him slightly and he saw it. He smiles again and makes Eunjung can't hold it any longer. She looks into his eyes and blushing infront him. Jangwoo saw it and he smiles shyly and start to blushing too. 

 

" Err .. Can you move away ? " Jangwoo didn't say a thing and nods.

 

Before he walks away, Eunjung said something and makes him blush like someone throw a tons of blusher to  him - Meet me at the rooftop after the school finish.

 

Eunjung breathe slowly and waiting for him. She heard someone call her name and it's Jangwoo. She smiles and looks at him. His face is still red.

 

" So .. Why did you call me here ? " He try to hide his red face away from her.

" Well .. About your confession, last week .. I was thinking about that .. And .. " Eunjung can't complete her words perfectly.

" Y-Yes ? " Both of them are nervous.

" Yes .. " Jangwoo thought it was joking and looks at her. She smiling and nods.

 

Jangwoo can't hide his happiness and hugs her tightly. She giggles and keep blushing, so do he.

 

" And that's how I accept his love. " Eunjung sighs.

" He's happy and now, he ignores you ? How dare he !! Who did he thinks he is ?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter