Hide yourself!

What if I'm an ase?

(The following chapter will be written in a third persons point of view)

 

The birds were singing, and the sun was rising. Jennie fell asleep with half her body on the bed while the other half was on a chair. It was early, but she still had to wake up to go to school. She was still sleeping peacefully in an uncomfortable position as if she haven´t had any sleep for many days. There were a pair of eyes that was staring at her quietly. The stars was shining even though it was light outside. The mood was calm and peaceful until her alarm suddendly rang through every walls in the house. He immedietly closed his eyes and Jennie slowly opened hers. She stretched her body and snapped her neck. It was stiff and she was still fatigued. Slowly she shook the sleeping boy on her bed carefully.

 

"Yah, wake up. Are you feeling better?" She asked in a raspy morning tone. He pretended to open his eyes and sat up while leaning his back on the wall. "I´m fine, thanks. Where did you sleep last night?" He covered his mouth while still yawning. Jennie took out the curtains while answering him. "I don´t remember. I think I fell asleep on the chair because my neck is stiff as heck. Regardless, I´ll go make some breakfast. Just come out when you´re ready" She said and walked out the room. He was keeping his eyes on her all the time and then back to the nightstand where his phone was. 

12 missed calls and 23 unread messages from Nayeon. He closed his eyes to let out a long breathe and decided to ignore the messages. His body felt much better than yesterday so he woke up to fold the blankets he used. After that he went out to look for Jennie.

Her house was simple. It only had one floor with a big living room close to the room he walked out from. The furniture had many different colours so it looked a little bit messy. Aside from that, it made the house more welcoming and he liked it. He carefully walked to the kitchen where Jennie was standing. Her whole body was almost inside the fridge which made him let out a laugh. 

 

"What the hell are you doing?" He couldn´t hide his smile.

"Looking for food so I can a sick animal" she was staring at him sarcastically. 

"Oh you have a dog or cat?" He asked while having no clue who she was reffering to. She facepalmed and poured two glasses of apple juice. "No stupid, so I can feed you and make you feel better and then leave this house" she said and he only laughed. "Oh you´re a tough one" he let out. She was minding her own bussiness while he was leaning on the kitchen bench. 

"You are really an unbelievable guy too" she said and they both walked to the dining table. The smell of freshly fried egg with toast was floading around the air. There was also cucumbers and paprika on the side. "Woaw.. I don´t usually eat breakfast so you should be happy" he smirked and she glared at him.

"Now don´t think so highly of yourself. Eat, be thankful and never come back, ok?" She said in a serious tone which only led to him laugh at her. "Oh don´t act like that. We have not even greeted each other properly!" he smiled. Jennie didn´t like how he always smiled because she never knew if it was a genuine smile or not.

 

"No. You don´t need to know my name, let´s pretend that this never happened ok?" she stared at his eyes firmly so that he wouldn´t miss a single word she said. He didn´t take her seriously, but only laughed at her. "You´re funny. I´m Jaewon but you can call me whatever you want. What about Jaewon oppa?" he winked at her. She was cringing at him. Even though he was just teasing and bothering her it did make her fluttered. She convinced herself that she only thought he was handsome, and the only reason she was shy inside was because of his looks.

"I´m serious. Pretend that we don´t know each other at school. And by the way you have to give me back my locker!"

While she was yelling at him someone rang the doorbell.

 

"Jennie-yah! Open the door it´s Jisoo" she knocked on the door. You could hear from the tone of her voice that she was a morning person. Jennie stopped what she was doing and looked at Jaewon with wide eyes.

 

", go hide!" she said, but he only laughed at her. "Why Jennie-shi? I´m already here you can´t do anything about it." He bothered her which made her frustrated. "Oh you sure have a beautiful name. I´ll call you Jendeukie since it´s more cute I guess" he said and she kicked his leg under the table. 

"Jisoo is my bestfriend so act normal. If she ask you questions don´t answer them. She talks very much ok?" She made an ok sign to confirm that he wouldn´t think of something stupid. Little did she know that she was giving orders to the wrong boy. She rushed to the door and opened it. 

 

"Hey Jisoo! And .. Hanbin?" 

 

"Surprise! Hanbin took an early train today so we could go together to school, how nice of him right?" She gave a big grin that showed us all of her teeth.

"Good morning, morning bird!" Hanbin ruffled her hair which made her smile awkwardly. "Woaw what a surprise. You guys didn´t tell me that you would arrive this early? I actually have someone inside my house-" Jennie was standing there in disbelief before Jaewon suddenly popped up behind her. 


"Hi welcome" he simply greeted while giving a small bow. Jisoo and Hanbin was standing there in shook because of this random stranger that was standing behind her. Jisoo bowed back politely. At first she was surprised, but began to smile fast after. "And you are ..?" 

"Don´t mind me, I was about to leave." 

 

"No don´t, just stay! I see you go to the same school as us? You can just tag along later" Jisoo said while looking at him in astonishment. "yeah, if you say so" he gave a flirty smile to Jisoo.

"Jennie never told me she had a hot friend" Jisoo blunted out which made the girl blush. "Yah, where not even close friends" she fastly denied. Hanbin and Jaewon was standing there scanning each other from top to toes. Jaewon could understand immediatly what Hanbin was thinking so he took this opportunity to tease the boy a little bit.

 

"Yeah of course we´re not friends. We are more than that right Jendeukie?" He took an arm around Jennie´s shoulders before winking at her. Jisoo was standing there smiling while Hanbin was trying to hide his anger. "Don´t looks like Jennie likes you though" Hanbin blunted out which made Jisoo hit him lightly on the arm. 

 

"It´s because I don´t! Seriously it´s complicated. Sit down and i´ll explain, we have a little bit of time before the next bus arrives" Jennie said and everyone came inside her house. "Yeah i´m excited to know how Jennie´s precious hello kitty bandages got to stick on your face" Jisoo laughed. Hanbin was just laughing awkwardly, but in reality he was scanning Jaewon´s face. How in the living hell did his face bruise up so badly? He must be really ed up, he though for himself before scanning around the house. 

"You have a really nice house Jennie" he commented which made Jennie smile. "Really? You think so? Thanks!" she generously answered. Next to Jennie you could hear someone fake coughing. "Yeah nice house you have, but your bed was the most comfy" he smirked. Jisoo and Hanbin was shook while she was glaring at him and kicking him under the table.

 

"Auch, I was just kidding! or maybe not .." he laughed before she kicked him really hard this time. "OK! I´m sorry forgive me!" he laughed while she blew a rasperry. Jisoo was watching the scene and couldn´t believe it with her eyes. She found it fascinating and funny at the same time. Jennie is not a girl that would just bring a random guy to her house. She is not even interested in people´s bussiness in general, so why was this boy talking with us at the dining table?

Hanbin on the other side was sitting there awkwardly watching the two of them bickering back and forth. He didn´t know how to act or say in a situation like this, so he decided to just sit there quietly. Even though he have never met Jaewon, his competitive instinct was coming up. He was smiling and laughing with them, but under the table was tensed fists that he tried to control. Hope this boy will leave soon because for no reason, Hanbin just didn´t like him.