Not in the mood

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

It´s been a few days since the weekend and we´re in the middle of the week. I don´t know who I am to feel pissed at Hanbin for, but I tried to call him and send him messages but nothing worked. We didn´t even have a fight or something like that, what are we a couple? So I don´t understand why he´s acting so weird. I sat on the crowded bus with my ears plugged trying to block the noise outside. Today was a day that I didn´t bother to fake a smile.

 

Arriving at school I went straight to the classroom and rested my head on the desk. I wish the school was over already, because today is going to be my first day at work. I didn´t even need an interview, they just hired me to work. That worked out well for a person like me that at talking to people. 

The teacher didn´t arrive long after and I shifted my focus up front. Taking a side glance to my right, Hanbin had his head on the desk too. I´m a person that usually tells what´s on her mind, but not her feelings. Looks like Hanbin is not expressive either, but he can´t be angry at me for doing nothing. I decided to ignore it and let him be the one to talk to me first. I´m stubborn after all. 

 

In the middle of all my thoughts, a familiar guy stormed in the classroom. He was wearing his uniform the way Jaewon did. Why can´t they just wear it like a normal person, who they´re trying to impress?

"Woo JiHo, i´m glad you showed up today" the teacher glared at him and he gave a sarcastic smile back. Wait. I remember, isn´t that Zico? What the hell is he doing in this classroom?

 

After the lesson was over it was finally lunch and everyone ran out to the canteen. The only persons left was me, Hanbin, a guy in my class named Mino and Zico. I was packing my bag with my ears plugged when suddenly someone poked me from behind. "Jennie, nice to see you again" he winked and I took out one of my earplugs.

 

"What the hell, since when did you go to this school?" I asked while wrinking my face in displease. He let out a laugh and sat on the desk next to me. Mino, apparently Zico´s friend stood in front of my desk joining our conversation. "This is his first day. He never met up, he´s the Jiho guy that was called up the first school day if you remember." I slowly nodded my head and was about to leave before making an eye contact with Hanbin. Why was he sitting alone, he have plenty of friends. 

I stood up, ready to leave the classroom before Mino called my name. "Why don´t you grab some lunch with us?" he asked and I looked rather uninterested. "In the canteen? Sorry, too many people" I simply replied and walked out the classroom heading down to my locker. Why was I feeling so gloomy suddenly. I didn´t feel well and my stomach began to hurt. ", did I eat anything with lactose today?" I asked myself and went in the restroom. 

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

I was resting on my desk feeling a little tired to day when two guys suddenly went over to Jennie´s desk. She also seemed tired today, but I didn´t have the strenght to talk to her. I decided to maybe just delay it one more day. It´s been a few days now since we talked to each other. Last time was at the food court when I seemed like a douche for no reason. Argh, I don´t know anymore.

I looked over to her and acidentally made eyecontact. My heart skipped a beat and I felt nervous for no reason. I pretended that it didn´t happen and rested my head on the desk again. 

 

"Why don´t you grab some lunch with us?" I head Mino´s voice through my headphones. Being the curious person I am, I muted the sound to eavesdrop their conversation while pretending I was sleeping. "In the canteen? Sorry, too many people" Jennie replied and I was secretly happy inside. That´s right. Why would she grab lunch with them, I don´t remember any of the three of them being close enough to do so. And what the hell is that dude from friday night doing in our classroom? It all seems like destiny and not coincidences. I hated it. 

When Jennie left the classroom I eavesdropped Mino and Zico´s conversation without intending to do so. Seems like i´m just interested in everyone´s business. 

"No way, Jennie is that girl you were talking about?" Mino exaggerated and Zico hushed him before it was quiet. I was curious what they were talking about, but the two guys were suddenly standing in front of me. One of them kicking my chair, while the other took of my headphones. Not in the mood for this right now.

 

"What the " I annoyingly said and they pretended that nothing happened. "Oh! B.I! It was fun hanging out with you on friday. What are you doing here alone without your friends? Did Jennie reject you?" Zico exclaimed in a sarcastic way which made me annoyed. Why he acting so rude for honestly?

"Non of your business" I let out a big breath before slowly packing my bag. I better get out of here because these two will definetly cause a big scene for no particular reasons.

"It was really fun hanging out with your girl last time. She don´t seems like the rest of the girls. She´s fun to hang around with" he said to me and I looked at him ridiculously. "Ok good for you" I said and was about to leave before he continued to talk. Can he shut his mouth seriously, so much talk for nothing.

 

"You didn´t deny the fact that I said your girl, are you together?" he asked and I was beginning to boil inside. I was controlling my temper. Everything that is coming from his mouth was triggering me, I didn´t know why. I just never liked him.

"We´re not together" I said and pushed them away so I could get out of the classroom. Why did I say that? I could just ignore them. Ugh, I don´t even know anymore. I decided to just skip class after lunch so I went down the locker to find my books. On my way down the stairs I saw Jennie walking out of the girls restroom looking rather pale. Is she feeling alright? Should I ask her if she´s ok?

In the middle of my thoughts while staring at her intensely she poked at her ears telling me to take of my headphones. It looks like she was sweating, and her eyes didn´t seem like they had any life. I was beginning to get worried.

 

"Hi .. do you perhaps have painkillers with you?" she slowly asked me and I looked at her worriedly. "No sorry, you feeling alright?" I carefully asked back and she shook her head while giving a faint smile. "Not really, but i´ll survive" she answered and just walked past me. Stop her Hanbin! What are you doing just standing there like a tree. Why couldn´t I have the courage to stop her. Ask her if she needs me. No why don´t I just help her. Really! So frustrated! I don´t know why i´m feeling this way, it´s not hard to help her Hanbin, she looks sick. Why are you such a !?

 

 

"Oi Jendeukie! long time no see" I turned around and saw Jaewon approaching her like a normal person would. I looked at them a few seconds before turning around and walking away slowly. She´ll be ok right? I was walking outside the school building feeling less confident. "Come on B.I, you can turn around .. go inside again and help her! why you act like a coward for?"