Baby don´t cry

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

On their way to school Jaewon and Jennie was walking next to each other, while Jisoo and Hanbin were walking behind them. From behind we could see a concerned Jisoo waiting for the perfect moment to call for Jennie. "Yah B.I, can you walk with Jaewon for awhile I have to tell Jennie something, just the two of us" Jisoo nugded him and gave him puppy eyes. He glared at her before rolling his eyes. He walked up to Jaewon and they splitted ways.

 

Jisoo let out a sigh. "What´s going on?" Jennie asked concerned.

"Have you heard about Rose and Junhoe?" 

"No what happened?" she asked while knitting her eyebrows.

 

"She broke up with him" Jisoo said and Jennie was in shook. Rose loved Junhoe more than anyone else, what did he do to make her feel this way? They were both concerned because they have not had any contact with each other since summer. 

 

"I know it´s shocking. She called me yesterday and told me so.." Jisoo held into her backpack straps and looked sad. 

 

"Oh my god, did she really break up with him?" Jennie was sketipcal.

 

"Yeah, she told me she wanted to meet up and talk about it today" Jisoo said. It was a sad mood and both of them didn´t know what to do. They continued to talk about Rose and Junhoe and a second passed by real quick. They were already at the school yard and it was crowded with students. 

 

Hanbin and Jaewon have been keeping a distance from each other while both of them were listening to their own music. While everyone slowly walked together to the gate, a girl with a high pony tail and dark colored curled hair jumped on Jaewon.

 

"Oppa! Why did you ignore my calls?" She was acting like a baby with a sweet, but obviously fake voice. Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other and cringed. "Don´t do it here" he simply replied and pushed her away from him. Hanbin was walking closer to the girls and gave them a look. They shrugged their shoulders and walked past Jaewon giving him small goodbye waves.

 

He didn´t seem to notice it and continue to deal with the girl that was literally clinging on him. "Oppa! What did you do yesterday? Didn´t you see my text messages?! I called you a thousand times!" she half screamed making everyone in the hallway shifting their attention to them. 

 

"Don´t do this here" he dragged her and they went to a place where it was less people. He was gripping her hand a little to hard making her groan. He let go of her hand and ruffled his hair in frustration. "What about you? Did you go to the club last night again?" he gritted his teeth with a serious face making her quick change her facial expression from annoyed to soft. 

 

"You know I .. I was just going out and .. I am so sorry oppa! It was nothing much really! oh.. Did Zico do this to your face?" she his face softly making him close his eyes and bite his lips before hitting her hand away. "Just forget it. Pick up your phone next time" he stared at her eyes and she went in to kiss his lips. 

 

"Alright, thanks you´re the best as always! I´ll go, but see you tonight? It´s friday" she smiled and was waiting for him to give her an answer. 

"You want to go clubbing again?" He asked in a more dissapointed way and she gave him a hug. "Yah, don´t be such a partypooper. Join alright? I swear they won´t be there" she said and he smirked. "I don´t care if they´re there or not" he said in a irritated way, but she didn´t bother. "Good. Call me later, love you babe" she half ran away without looking his way.

Jaewon was looking at her running away with a blank expression until he couldn´t see her sight. Besides, it was not the first time this happened to him. 

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

"YAAAAAAAAH! HE DID WHAT?!?!"

All the girls was hanging at Jennie´s house and updated each other with every little detail that happened in the time they didn´t see each other. 

"Yes! I saw it! I didn´t want to believe it at first, but it was so obvious" Rose said with tears falling down her face. "Who in the living hell do he think he is? Is he asking for a punch?" Jennie was standing and going around in circles while the girls was sitting and petting Rose on the bed. 

 

"Rose baby are you okay?" Lisa half whispered while wiping away her tears. Jennie turned her head towards the girls and half screamed. 

"Are you seriously asking if she´s ok? Look at her! And you know what baby girl? It´s ok not to be ok! Stop pretending to be strong! You don´t deserve a trash like him. He seriously went from glitter to garbage like what the hell is his problem?!" 

When Jennie was angry, no one could stop her. She was so sick of boys walking into people´s life. Make memories with them and treat them like a princess. And the next day they pretend that they never met you. She was sick of every boy that have made her bestfriends cry. 

 

"Where is that hoe? Is he clubbing?" Jennie pinched the bridge of her nose and frowned her face. The girls were being supportive and soft to Rose while Jennie did the rest. "It´s friday, so probably" she answered while playing with her fingers. Jennie suddenly jumped up making everyone surprised.

"Then what the heck are you waiting for?!" She said and opened the closet. "Jennie .. what are you meaning?"

 

"Girl you don´t deserve to be at home crying after a break up while he´s out there having fun. You have to show him that he made a big mistake" Jennie opened her eyes wide making the girls almost scared.

 

"I don´t know Jennie .. I just want to be at home and watch movies, eat icecream while you guys keep me with company" she said with a husky voice making Jennie annoyed.

"No. Get your up and let´s get dressed, I´ll call Hanbin so he can drive us" she said while pressing some buttons on her phone.


"Rose baby Jennie is right. You don´t deserve to be depressed while he´s out there having fun, let´s go hm?" Jisoo said while her back.

"I didn´t say he was there though .. just maybe since it´s friday" she innocently said which made Lisa finally giving up. 

 

"Ok I agree. Stop crying baby, let´s go party tonight!"