What in the World Happened?

Unlimited Craze

 

            The bell rang and I went to my next class. As I entered the room, same old thing, everyone’s cramming their assignment while the teacher hasn’t arrived yet.

            “HEY KARYLLE!” someone shouted in an annoyingly, cute, manly voice, I turned around and it was Taemin, my boyfriend. Would you believe it? I have a boyfriend! Hahaha, in my dreams, baby.            “What? Need to copy my assignment?” I told him. Well, the only reason why this guy comes to me is that he just wants to hog my answers in every assignment. As a totally brainwashed lover, I always let him copy.

            “Yes, yes,” he replied as I expected.

            What I like about this is that he always shows me that aegyo face before I give him my love-filled assignment. It’s quite good also since I get motivated to study well. Whenever I would answer my homework, I would always think that Taemin would soon get his hands on my paper. So I wholeheartedly exert effort in searching for the answer on every question, no matter how mind-contorting it is.

            I just think that one day; he’ll realize my continuous, undying love for him. Then he’ll become my real boyfriend. We would sit together under the sky, star gazing. What a wonderful thought. I wish I can always live in this fantasy. Then again, I need a slap. I accidentally stopped to daydream again in front of him. Ah, how embarrassing!

            “Karylle-ah, I’m done copying. Thank you! You’re really kind,” he said while returning my paper.

            “Oh, you know that it’s always ok! Just tell me when you need anything. I’ll always be here,” I replied and I became a little red. Gosh, this is my favorite part of the day. A Taemin a day, keeps my dreams alive all the way!

            Time ran past by me and I realized it was already lunch time. That time of day when Sehun takes his like-a-boss walk on the biggest and longest hallway going to the canteen. As always, I’d be there since it’s the only path going to the canteen.

            The cycle continues, Sehun passes by and his knees shake a little. Hmm, seems like the guy’s gathered a lot of confidence today. I watched him enter the canteen before me. The ‘bodyguards’ opened the door. Sehun entered and just then, new kid bumps into him.

            It was a disaster. Today, Sehun’s clothes were able to eat good food. Yep, Mr. Luhan spilled his lunch all over Sehun’s uniform. I wanted to clap for the epic failure but I resisted myself to maintain poise.

            Since I like annoying Sehun, I went in and while passing-by, I gave Sehun a smile. “Happy Birthday,” I greeted him. In this school, when someone with great reputation gets embarrassed, people tell him or her, “Happy Birthday,” to insult the person.

            Everyone’s staring at the still moment. Luhan took out a handkerchief, folded it properly by square and he squatted to clean the floor before Sehun.

            “Hey, do you even know me? Is the floor more worthy than I?” Sehun said proudly, sheesh, this kid.

            Luhan stood and told Sehun, “No. I would like to know you. What is your name?”

            “Me? You should know me by now. I am Oh Sehun,” proudman replied.

            “Hi, Sehun. Sorry for the disturbance, I’ll just let you borrow my extra uniform. It’s a little larger on me so it might suit you. Follow me to my locker,” newboy replied. Now his confidence level is high. Sehun might have got clogged with Luhan move. Tsk, poor Sehun, I take back greeting him happy birthday.

            Days passed, Taemin, still a cheater and Luhan and Sehun are friends. Who would have thought, eh? Now, every lunch time, Sehun would have Luhan beside him awkwardly follow how Sehun walks. How cute of Luhan doing it, so amusing. But it’s kinda a little creepy ‘cause as the days go by, they start to look like each other. Are they twins or something? Augh, I don’t know.