Not So Cool Guy

Unlimited Craze

            Ahh, another day and there’s another student coming. But what’s with this newbie? Everyone seems to be caught up with his arrival. The guy’s named Luhan. Heh, what’s so special about him?

            “Oh my gosh, he’s so cute!” “I know right? He doesn’t look like an ordinary Chinese boy” “Love him! I think I’m gonna die”

            I keep on hearing spazz comments from some girls again. This is a performing arts school, aren’t everyone supposed to look good since they aspire to be artists? Well, I guess some need plastic surgery here but anyway, it’s not supposed to be rare to have beautiful faces here!

            Forget about the newbie, we got a flower boy here already. Ahh, Sehun oppa, he’s like an angel walking on earth. Don’t misunderstand, I don’t like him, I just acknowledge his overall handsomeness. Nice nose shape, charming eyes, kissable lips, well-built body structure and fluffy hair, who wouldn’t say this guy’s very attractive? Because his charm is above most of the boys here, he’s considered as the head flower boy. You know, the guy who walks in the hallway (sometimes with a lollipop) and swoons every girl dead with his cold charismatic look as his friends (more like bodyguards) follow him behind. Yes, he’s that guy in this school. Sounds so cool right? But let me kill your wonderful impression, he’s not really cool at all.

            Cool Guy 101: A cool guy does not run after ladies, instead, ladies try so hard to get the guy’s attention. Oh Sehun, totally breaks this rule. How did I know?

            One night, I was staying up until 7pm at the school rehearsing my dance presentation at the gym. I thought it was the right time to go home. So I stepped out of the gym and into the corridor. The place was already dark and it looked so creepy. I said in a calm voice, “Hello, anyone still here?” no one responded but I heard the trash can clash with one of the lockers. So I tried looking at it but there was no one there, I got really scared so took out my flashlight and went the other way. Then I heard pen fall on the floor, I turned around. It was there, there was something there and when my flashlight directed at it, IT WAS OH SEHUN.

            Oh my goodness, he’s there at that time of the night?! What’s even more embarrassing was that, he’s trying to sneak in a pink-heart patterned envelop with a love letter at Lee Chaeyoung’s locker. I gave myself a facepalm. He almost scared me to death with the noise he made just because of his desperation towards Chaeyoung.

            Guess what he said to me? “Please don’t tell her,” he said with a face like a beggar’s. He suddenly shed his untouchable aura into an ordinary boy trying to confess his shy love. Aww, that’s sweet but for a person like him who has a good status, a really big no, no. I was still a fan that time so I promised him I won’t but my impression of him really got ruined.

            Ever since that day, whenever Sehun would see me in the hallway while making his manly catwalk, he’d get a little nervous passing by me. Of course, that response makes me feel so superior because I got the flower boy’s fate on my hands, hahaha!

            Until now, Chaeyoung only sees him as a friendly schoolmate, sad reality. That must be the most unlucky life for a pretty boy. He has the looks yet the person he likes doesn’t look at him like what the spazz girls do. Aww.