romantic moment

perfect night

 

at CNBLUE's dorm

Three of them finally managed to bring up Sojin  in front of the dorm with Sojin eyes were still closed.

"Noona, we'll leave you here, have fun your time.", Jungshin and Minghyuk talked to Sojin

"Hey, you guys where I am?"

The three members  CNBLUE's members  disappeared.

You POV

I opened the door , is the first time I walked into their dorm. The door was not locked and when I open it all room were very dark. The darkness was gone when a little stretch of candles arranged neatly on the dorm's floor .

In every step there will be candle wax with me as well and also a piece of colorful paper in every candle. it was very beautiful scenary that i have ever seen. 
 
The first step
The first candle
on the first paper
 
"Sojin I'm sorry, you're a good girl I was fortunate to have the a girl like you ^ ^."
 
The second step
The second candle
the second paper

"Sojin forgive me, I'm stupid man who can not make you feel happy when with me."
 
The third step
The third candle
The third paper

"Sojin forgive me, I'm not a romantic guy for you."
 
The fourth step
The fourth candle
The fourth paper

"Sojin, although I was not able to show my love for you but I want you to know I love you."
 
The fifth step
The fifth candle
The fifth paper

"Sojin, do not cry your tears make me sick, laugh and smile> _ <."
 
That last message I got, I smiled to read word by word so romantic. I can imagine that Jonghyun's face flushed with embarrassment when write the massage.

I was stand in the middle of the center circle candles, there is a small white box. I took the box and opened it slowly, in the box there was  a silver necklace with the initials "S".

Then a man out and slowly walked to me as he played guitar and sang a song called "I'm in Love". His melodious voice broke the silence of the night, thus making myself be swayed by the atmosphere. That was Lee Jonghyun, man I love.

I was no  able to restrain my tears, this time it was tears of joy.
How stupid I am, I forgot that I love Jonghyun even he  was not a romantic figure because I like his figure when he played guitar with CNBLUE. The figure who was emotional when he played music. I liked Lee Jonghyun who enjoys music. I always liked Lee Jonghyun who expressed his feelings through music creation.
Jonghyun was finished singing the song and approached me. he wiped my tears with his finger.

"Sojin, why do you cry like this?"

"I was crying tears of joy Hyun, thank you!"

Jonghyun just smiled at me and he took the necklace out of my hand and wearing a necklace around my neck.

"You're so  beautiful wearing this necklace, perfect."

Jonghyun smiled to show his dimples.

"Hah, you Sojin you'rethe only woman who can make me do crazy things like this, but this might be the last romantic thing I did to you."

"Hah,  Jonghyun pabo you mean to me,,,,you not lo..... ! "

Jonghyun stop my words with his lips that have touched my lips.My first kiss with Lee Jonghyun  really sweet.

But the kiss was really  short, makes me a little upset.

"You want a much longer Sojin ?"

My face flushed maybe it's true I want a more kiss again, but ...

"Relax, I'll make you be mine when we're married."

Jonghyun has a longer kiss my forehead and I hugged him.

I was whispering in his chest

"Jonghyun you do not have to be a romantic guy for me, you just become Lee Jonghyun who Sojin know and love."

Tonight was a perfect night for me "My Perfect Night".
 
hello, Lee Jonghyun's fans, I'm a burning soul too, i hope you'll like my fanfic, comment please!!!!! i wanna make other story with their character ... how about your opinion? thank you in advance ...