My wrongness

perfect night

 

Jonghyun just a simple man 
he never try to make his girlfriend happy
he thinks make a romantic surprise just waste his times
so what will he do ?
if he gets his girlfriend cry because his action ^^
You POV
 
Today i'm just a loner at my house, even i watched dvd CNBLUE's concert until 100 times it couldn't loss my longing to Jonghyun. My mind just said :
"if only Jonghyun is the same as Minhyuk who is romantic with his romance words."
"if only jonghyun is the same as Yonghwa oppa who always gives romatic surprise for his lover."
"if only Jonghyun is the same as Jungshin who always can make his lover laugh."
Pabo ya, why are you like this Sojin?, i loves Jonghyun just the way he is!! (^^)
i was happy after watched emotional Jonhyun's face while playing guitar from my tv's screen.
 
***********************_______________*******************
my handphone rang and i got sms from Jonghyun
From : Myguitarfreak
"I'll wait you at xx cafe at eight pm and don't forget to wear beautiful dress."
End
 
************************____________**********************
 
Night 1
 
No one POV 
 
Finally Sojin came to that cafe but Jonghyun has not came yet. She waited in a table that was reserved before. 
30 minutes has pass but nothing signs that Jonghyun would appear, Sojin was bored then suddenly a handsome man came.
 
"Sojin, I'm sorry for coming late!"
 
Jonghyun came with tight voice. Sojin didn't answer Jonghyun's question, she just replied with her smile. She knew that Jonhyun was tired with his schedule in CNBLUE. But Sojin was upset because Jonghyun just wore usual t'shirt with hat on his head besides she has worn nice dress just for met him. 
 
"Sojin, you look so beautyful, thanks for inviting me, i'm very hungry now."
"what? I think you invite me?"
 "no, i never invite you and i don't text you."
 
Sojin confused to hear Jonghyun's words, who doest text her?, her heart is very sick, she thought jonghyun would come to give her surprise party. Her eyes shed tears and she cried.
 
"Sojin, i really don't know who invite me, i think you who invite me to this cafe?"
 
Jonghyun tried to comfort Sojin and he her head.
 
"Jonghyun, please hear me! I'm really stupid because i hope you'll make a romantic surprise for me!"
"Hei, Sojin please pardon me ..."
 
Before jonghyun finish his words, Sojin get up from her sit and left go Jonghyun's hand from her head. 
 
 "I'm going home now ....!!"
"Hei, wait Sojin I'll accompa..."
Sojin just went from Jonghyun and never tried to face Jonghyun, she ran from him.
Jonghyun just could silent and confused. -___- 
 
-TBC-
 
warning!! my english is not good, i hope you still can get my story line ^^