kidnap

perfect night

 

at CNBLUE's Dorm
 
Jonghyun slammed the door when entering the dorm, Yonghwa who heard Jonghyun's rebuke was shocked 
 
"Hey, what are you doing stupid, you want to spoil our dorm hah?
 
"Sorry, I'm just a little upset Hyung tonight, there is someone who text Sojin from my phone and .... ah, I know who's wrong this time, Minhyuk, Jungshin quickly get out of your rooms! "
 
"Hey, you Hyun, what is actually happened?"
 
"Let's wait Minhyuk and Jungshin's explanation, Hyung!"
 
Minhyuk and Jungshin came with face down they did not dare look at Jonghyun's face.
 
"You guys who did use my phone to text Sojin right? you two told me to meet her at the cafe and was not Sojin who took it? "
 
"Yeah, Hyung forgive us.", Said Minhyuk and Jungshin simultaneously."
 
"You guys so,  do you know? it was destroying my relationship with her."
 
"Yeah hyung, we just want Sojin noona be happy since  she hopes Hyung will do romantic event for her."
 
"Pabo yes, you do not have to do anything like that, I'm not a romantic guy."
 
"Hyung, we apologize sincerely, mian!"
 
"Please, do not do anything I understand your intentions, either I will try to apologize you guys."
 
"Hyung (O_O)!"
 
"But first ..."
 
PLETAKKKKK ..........
 
"Auchhhhhh ....................", 2 maknaes was screaming in pain
 
"It's a lesson to you!"
 
"Hyung you're so mean!"
 
Yonghwa just laughed to his dongsaeng behavior.
 
"aha, i get an idea to make Sojin happy, but all three of you  help me clear this dorm and make this dorm empty"
 
At night (10pm) Sojin's House
 
Sojin was crying in her room, this time she was soooooooo upset with Jonghyun.
Suddenly from her window was thrown by paper scroll from the outside, when she opened the window was already Junghin under her bedroom.  
 
"What is he doing in front of my house?"
 
"Sojin, noona quickly down I want to talk something to you!"
 
Sojin was out to meet Jungshin.
 
"Noona come with me."
 
Sojin pulled into a car by Jungshin in which there has  been awaiting Minhyuk and Yonghwa.
 
"Forgive us noona, but we have to take you."
 
"Hey, you guys like criminal, where are we going?"
 
suddenly  Minhyuk close Sojin’s eyes with a cloth and Jungshin hold Sojin body.
 
"Hey you guys, what do you do to me?"
 
"Forgive us noona, sorry."
******************************_____________________********************