sequel

Love-Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was so indifferent with Sana nowadays. There are days where the younger girl would do something to surprise Sana. Tzuyu would occasionally buy flowers for Sana and simply give them to her as a little gift. Sana was just glad that the latter couldn’t see the deep shade of red on her cheeks when receiving the flowers. However, there were days where Tzuyu didn’t talk to Sana at all. You would think it’s impossible for roommates to do that— but Sana and Tzuyu proved that it was. The Japanese would bite back her tongue, resisting the urge to just bluntly confess to the blind girl. She didn’t want to scare Tzuyu away— that’s the last thing Sana wants. Maybe it was when Sana asked Tzuyu if she wanted to touch her face, that the young girl started acting like this. Maybe it was when Tzuyu kept inching forward, their faces only centimeters apart from each other. Maybe it was when Jihyo opened the door and simply took Tzuyu away. Sana doesn’t know the particular reason to why, but all she knows is that she was deeply in love with Tzuyu. 

 

Her only competition was Jihyo. Park Jihyo, also known as God Jihyo— already from the name, Sana knew that she lost the battle. Tzuyu’s friends have indirectly tried to guide their maknae into the right direction— where Sana stood waiting with open arms. Chaeyoung knew Tzuyu didn’t know what direction to go to when she met Sana— a caring girl suddenly comes into her life and now the young girl has to choose between affection and love. 

 

“Sana-unnie?” Tzuyu called out, she was seated on the desk near her bed. Sana snaps her head towards the mention of her name by the most beautiful girl herself, already feeling giddy. She placed her phone in front of her on the bed and sat up straight. 

 

“Yes, Tzuyu?” She looked at the side of Tzuyu’s face, admiring the natural beauty. Tzuyu bites down a smile from how cute Sana sounded and tilts her head down. 

 

“Could you read this for me?” This was one of the things Sana offered for Tzuyu. If there wasn’t a copy available in braille, she would read the book out loud. Sana stands up from the bed and walks up to Tzuyu, lightly placing a hand on her broad shoulder. She leans forward to look at the book. 

 

“I love you just the way you are.” Sana can feel her face heating up from the sudden words. Tzuyu nods along as Sana read, indicating that she was listening. “But you don’t see you like I do…” She paused, taking in the words. Sana hated how words of literature could be so ironic in her life. It was like this book is trying to get Sana to confess to Tzuyu. She takes a sharp breath and quickly walks to the door, her emotions taking over her. 

 

“Where are you going?” Tzuyu asked in disappointment, knowing that Sana walked away from the sounds of her footsteps. Sana grips the doorknob as tightly as she could, holding in the tears. 

 

“I-I’m going out… I’m sorry…” Sana stammered out, she looked down at the ground— not wanting to look at Tzuyu’s face. The younger girl frowned to herself as she curled the book in her hands. Sana runs out of the dorm and doesn’t look back as she runs with all her might. She ends up near the lake beside the university and lets her arms hang back, gripping her fists as she yelled. “I HATE LOVE!” Her voice echoes across the lake like a stone skipping across the stream. Her eyes sting in tears and she drops to her knees, not caring if her grey sweatpants would get stained from the muddy ground. She stares into the lake with blurry vision, trying to stop the flow of tears. It was dark but the lights from the university were illuminating the lake. She then hears a tree branch snap and she immediately freezes as she hears the footsteps and the sound of crunching leaves approaching her. A familiar figure meets her eyes and Sana didn’t feel the need to talk with her. 

 

The wide-eyed figure looks at the girl who is kneeling in front of the lake with tears rushing down her face. “Sana?” Jihyo called out in shock. She has never seen Tzuyu’s roommate in this state, she always thought Sana was a positive person. Sana just stares into the lake, not wanting to meet Jihyo’s eyes.

 

She whispered out. “I’m not in the mood right now...” She continues to look into the lake, rubbing her tears with the sleeve of her sweater and Jihyo gets closer to her with a look of worry showing on her face.

 

“Were you the one who shouted earlier?” She cautiously asked, afraid Sana might run away at any moment, however, the girl remains in her spot and plops on her in defeat. Sana nods at Jihyo with cold eyes. 

 

“Who else would yell that at this time?” She says in a sarcastic tone as she threw a pebble she found into the lake. Jihyo slowly crouches beside Sana, not wanting to get her dirty. 

 

She breathed out as she stared at her dirty shoes. “Oh...” Sana looks over to Jihyo confused that the girl was still here and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter