sequel 2

Love-Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: y'all asked for this but I'm not saying it's the best work... 

“I don’t know if I should be excited or scared.” Tzuyu says in a worried tone. The roommates sat in the room assigned for Tzuyu, the younger girl was bracing herself for what will come. It really felt like the girl was going to magically see after the surgery. After Tzuyu told Sana the news, the Japanese immediately wanted to be next to Tzuyu’s side and offered to come to the hospital with her. 

 

Sana places her hand on hers. “Both.” She comforted her as her fingertips graced her cheeks. Sana uses her thumb to trace the outline of Tzuyu’s face. “Are you ready for this?” She asked, making sure that the girl was sure of her decision.

 

Tzuyu slowly nods and looks over to where she thought Sana was. The latter giggles as she corrects Tzuyu by twisting her head towards herself. Tzuyu smiles, knowing that scene must have been amusing to watch for Sana.

 

“Sana-unnie?” She called out and the girl hummed in response. “Why did you think I was leaving?” She hesitantly asked in slight confusion and Sana sheepishly smiles to herself.

 

“You and I..." Her words trailed, maybe she shouldn't bring the talk with Jihyo into this conversation. Not right now. "We’ve been acting differently and I thought you would leave...” She paused as she takes a sharp breath. “Me...” It was almost in a faint whisper, yet Sana still looked over to see that Tzuyu was frowning in disappointment, she felt the girl grip her hand tightly.

 

“I’m sorry, I’ve also figured that I was acting indifferent.” She sincerely apologized. “But Sana-unnie, I would never leave you.” The latter felt butterflies flutter in her stomach when Tzuyu said that. 

 

This girl really knows how to make me go crazy.

 

For the millionth time, Sana was glad Tzuyu couldn’t physically see right now because if she did, she would see Sana’s red cheeks. However, in the future, that was going to change. 

 

“Sana-unnie? You’re doing that thing where you space out.” Tzuyu scolded in a stern tone and Sana wondered who was the oldest out of the two. “Can you promise me something?” 

 

Sana tilts her head in confusion and reluctantly nodded. “What is it, Tzuyu?” She whispered and Tzuyu showed the brightest smile, making Sana’s heart ache even more.

 

“Can you promise that you’ll be the first person I see?” She asked with a hoping tone and Sana was completely shocked by the promise. 

 

Sana presses a sweet kiss on the corner of Tzuyu’s lips, resisting the urge to smash her lips against Tzuyu’s. “Of course.” She smiled bashfully and Tzuyu blushed from the sudden affection. 

 

Right on cue, the nurses walked into the room and Tzuyu quickly stood up as she took a few deep breaths. “We’ll be starting your surgery soon, we just need to prepare you.” The nurses said and Sana hugs Tzuyu again. The younger girl looks sad as she has to leave Sana but the Japanese told her it was okay and that she’ll stay here until she comes back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sana was the one freaking out now. Her knee bounced up and down as she waited for Tzuyu to return from the surgery. She was told by the surgeons that it was successful and after some rest, Tzuyu will finally see. 

 

Sana kept having negative thoughts in her head. What if Tzuyu first sees her and think she’s ugly!? The girl herself is a goddess and yet she still doesn’t know it. She shook her head, making a fist with her hand to pump herself up.

 

“It’s okay, Sana. Tzuyu will love you no matter what. I mean you two aren’t even dating yet.” She giggled to herself. If someone was watching this scene, they would think the girl had gone nuts. Sadly, there was someone or more like seven people. “Fighting!” Sana cheered herself up and the door immediately opened.

 

She looks over with big eyes, hoping it was Tzuyu but she gives a distasteful look when she sees it’s her friends. 

 

Nayeon who is the first one to enter gives the girl an amused look. “Do you know how sad you look right now?” She refers to Sana talking to herself and the girl blushes in embarrassment. The others trail in as they all give Sana a small hug.

 

“Is she finished?” Chaeyoung asked and Sana nodded. 

 

She smiled at them. “They said they’ll bring her soon.” The girls all cheered as they started talking about what places they should show Tzuyu, but Sana’s attention was on Jihyo who wasn’t involved in the conversation and giving her a wide smile.

 

“You totally planned for this to happen, didn’t you?” Sana asked with a knowing look and Jihyo shrugs her shoulders as she smirked back.

 

“I didn’t technically plan it. The idea just popped up in my head when we were talking.” Jihyo chuckled as Sana patted the seat beside her and Jihyo sat down.

 

Sana grinned at herself as she whispers to Jihyo. “Please don’t tell anyone but Tzuyu made me promised that I’ll be the first person she sees.” She really didn’t want to get teased by the other girls. Jihyo gives her a devious smile and opens her loud mouth, while Sana shakes her head, repeatedly muttering “no”. 

 

The girl proudly announced. “Guys, Sana promised to be the first person Tzuyu sees!” She squealed out in joy and the other girls surrounded Sana, bursting her eardrums with their excited screams. Sana cringes as they jump around in joy, holding hands. 

 

“OH MY GOD FINALLY!” Momo yelled out. Mina clasped her hands together, thinking about how cute Sana and Tzuyu were.

 

“How romantic!” She says in a dreamy tone. “I wish something as romantic will happen to me.” She dramatically says, making everyone laugh at her. Chaeyoung playfully pouts at her.

 

“I can be romantic!” The girl whines out and Mina wraps an arm around her girlfriend. 

 

She chuckled as she ruffed up Chaeyoung’s hair. “I know baby.” Mina presses a kiss on her cheek and Chaeyoung’s frown turns into a bright smile. 

 

Jeongyeon looks over to Sana with a smirk. “You better take some notes, Minatozaki.” She joked around and Sana punches her shoulder. In the midst of the chaos, the university students hear a knock on the door. They paused as the nurses came in pushing a medical bed that Tzuyu was resting on. Sana’s heart starting racing faster at the sight of Tzuyu. She still looked beautiful in her sleep.

 

The nurses started to explain what Tzuyu should do to recover from the surgery and to take it easy on the eyes. They listened to the nurses with their full attention and the staff left when the girls said their thank you’s.

 

“This is it...” Sana whispered out and felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter