The Characters

RAHAB RAHMAT RAHIM

RAHAB, RAHMAT, and RAHIM (played by Kiran Chandrashekar) = identical triplets who were separated by dark circumstances. Rahab is a pure Catholic, grown and adopted by his Catholic mother Irma (a catechist) and Mithu, a Hindu father. Rahmat is a pure Muslim but entangled by accusations of the tragic incident, in which his mother was accused of being the main suspect and mastermind of the village's mosque bombing. Rahim is a pure Pentecostal Protestant, grown and adopted by his Methodist mother Sharon and his Evangelical Protestant father, Lukman.

 

RAZIA (played by Amara) = a Muslim mother of the triplets; jailed and accused of being the main suspect and mastermind.

 

ILYAS (played by Andi Arsyil Rahman) = husband of Razia and a Muslim father of the triplets; killed by a burning from a thrown oil lamp.

 

IRMA (played by Irma Adlawan) = wife of Mithu and Rahab's adopted mother; a Cathechist.

 

MITHU (played by Jimmy Shergill) = Rahab's adopted father; a Hindu. 

 

SHARON (played by Shandy Aulia) = Rahim's adopted mother; a Methodist.

 

LUKMAN (played by Lukman Sardi) = Rahim's adopted father and Sharon's husband; an Evangelical Protestant.

 

GENE (played by Marco Santiago) = Rahab's 10-year old son

 

HARIRAM (played by Rahul Ravi) = Lukman and Sharon's biological son; Rahim's stepbrother who secretly knows Rahim's true identity from the past.