Meeting Jisoo's Brother Part 1

Likes To Believe She is Always On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey, Kim Jisoo!" Was the first thing Jisoo had heard on an early Sunday morning when she decided that she should probably answer the phone that had been ringing for the fifth time, her brothers lovely, cheerful, loud voice. Now don't get Jisoo wrong, she loves her brother, she would do anything for him, but at the moment she really is rethinking all her love for him.

 

"Jihwan?" She asks in her mid-yawn. Jisoo lays down back down onto her bed, closing her eyes, enjoying the warmth that hugs her from the blanket and how she can actually hear the birds early in the morning. (What time is it?) "By the way brat, It's noona not 'Hey Kim Jisoo'" She turns on to her left side, switching on the speaker, smirking as she listens to her brother complain about how their difference is only about 10 months. Jisoo was falling asleep once again while listening to her brother ramble about his few days, and it's nice to hear for Jisoo and calming that why she can't help but start to feel sleepy. Her and Jihwan rarely see each other these days (or is it months?) because of the boy’s girlfriends job. 

 

Jisoo's eyes shoot open when she heard him suddenly gasp, picking her head up from the pillow, alerted if the younger is injured, she suddenly felt 100% awake.

 

"Almost forgot why I even called you!" Jisoo sighed from relief and dropped her head back on the pillow, cursing her younger brother for making her feel worried in the early morning, Seriously what time is it? She nods her head as a sign for Jihwan to carry on, she knew he couldn't see him but she also knew that Jihwan didn't care if she was allowing him to carry on talking or not, he will talk. "Areum and I would like to meet your girlfriend." He announced over the phone. Jisoo sat up at the speed of light to the point where she felt dizzy and saw the whole galaxy for a few seconds, if she felt awake then she feels extra awake now. "Noona why didn't say anything!" Jihwan whined, she could just imagine the pout on his lips and the sad eyes that he is making, "I had to find out through Lisa and Chaeyoung." He complained Jisoo frowned as she rubbed her forehead, feeling a dull headache forming, her brain still trying process all the information that is being thrown at her, (Lisa and Chaeyoung are such traitors).

 

"When were you planning to tell us?" He asked her in a soft voice, no hurt or betrayal could be heard in his voice only wonder, "Chaeyoung said you two been dating for some time..."  Jisoo sighed as she stretched herself, the nice feeling of bones popping takes away the stiffness she has felt before, making weird noises as she stretches. "You are done being demonic?" She dropped her hands on her lap as she glared at her phone, hoping Jihwan could feel the glare, completely done with him. "So who is she?" And he carries on talking... Jisoo really wants to stay calm, but it seems to be a hard job when Jihwan keep on asking questions about her personal life as if there are no lines that he can't cross (To be fair there isn't, she just wishes he wouldn't be as curious as he is).

"Her name is Jennie Kim, we have been dating for about 8 months now." Jisoo stares at her phone with a blank face as she hears her brother gasp as loud as he could, like the drama queen that he is, Jisoo swears she heard Areum in the background asking Jihwan to be quieter, the small 'Sorry' that escapes her brother's mouth confirms her thoughts.

 

"So it has been 8 months and I never got informed?" Jihwans voice was more gentle now but still held that shock and offence. "I'm your brother and so I deserve to know first!" The younger had demanded like some kind of spoiled prince, ('Didn't change even a bit') Jisoo smiled fondly thankful Jihwan couldn't see her or he would never let it go.

 

"Is she making you happy noona?" he asked her gently as if being careful with her, it in those small little gestures that Jisoo's heart warms up and reminds her while she loves her brother, he is showing that he cares. it is those small moments that she has with him that she cherishes the most.

 

"Yeah, Jennie...." Jisoo stops her talk, thinking about how Jennie's sweet smile never failed to bring her out of her worst moods, how Jennie's laugh always made Jisoo's stomach flutter with a special feeling, how Jennie's captivating brown eye's always made Jisoo mesmerized, it all reminds Jisoo that no matter what Jennie did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter