Chaelisa

Likes To Believe She is Always On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you look at that," Lisa said as she places the plastic bags near the living room entrance, looking at Jennie and Jisoo sleeping on their couch. Jisoo was laying on top of Jennie while the said brunette had her arms wrapped around Jisoo, she had a small wet patch on her shoulder and Lisa could only guess that was Jisoo's drool.

"what you ta- aww!" Her girlfriend, Chaeyoung, awed as she too noticed the adorable couple sleeping together. Chaeyoung placed her chin on Lisa's shoulder and wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist and both of them looked at the two with fondness in their eyes, "Reminds me when we both started going out," The tall brunette whispered gently, and Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Only when we fell asleep on Jisoo's couch, we got woken up by pillow thrown at us." She heard Chaeyoung chuckle next to her at the memory that happened about six years ago, "Can you believe that we been dating since we were 16 years old..." Lisa said in amazement, to think that they been together for so long and already came so far keeps making Lisa feel proud of themself, especially since two years ago they opened their Whistle Coffee Shop that had a strong business going.

"I know right, I'm proud of myself that I still tolerate your weirdness," Chaeyoung unwrapped her hands from the blonde's waist, picked up the plastic bags and left to the kitchen. Lisa puffed in annoyance but knew that she was just joking and so didn't take to heart, unlike how she would've back when the two first started going out.

When they started dating, Lisa didn't understand why Chaeyoung choice her as her partner. Chaeyoung was that gentle and kind girl that everyone in school loved and adored, also everybody wanted her. Everbody used Chaeyoung's kindness against her and Lisa didn't take that well and so in her head signed herself as Chaeyoungs personal bodyguard, it worked since everybody backed away but Lisa caught feelings and got scared. Thankfully it was Chaeyoung who confessed that she also liked Lisa, or else the blonde would still be single and crushing on the, back then, strawberry blonde girl.

The first year as a couple Lisa was insecure always thinking that she wasn't good enough for the perfect Chaeyoung, she was always scared that she would leave her sooner or later after she realises how unspecial Lisa really was. But Chaeyoung was always there to reassure Lisa that she was enough for her and would never leave her. After that Lisa started to be more open in their relationship and is very thankful for Chaeyoung for being strong and never leaving Lisa's insecure .

"Babe, are you going to help me with the groceries or not?" The blonde heard Chaeyoung's voice from the kitchen, she smiles gently at the couple and then turned away to walk to the kitchen. There she saw Chaeyoung picking up three bottles of milk like it was nothing, the tall brunette saw Lisa standing there watching her and smile gently at her, "Can you open the fridge door please?" She asked softly as she adjusted her hold on one of the milk bottles. Lisa nodded and opened one of the doors of the Samsung fridge, "Thanks babe," Chaeyoung mutter lowly as she put the bottles without any struggle.

The tall brunette sighed in relief as she cracked her fingers from holding the bottles, Lisa cringed at the sound and put her pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter