Spider

Likes To Believe She is Always On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was sitting at her desktop in her own made office in her apartment.

 

She was one of the workers in Gucci, she helped design new clothes for the expensive brand, and Jennie felt proud whenever she saw her work on the runway.  She was once again sketching new ideas, since maybe 5 AM and now it was about 9 PM, she had a dream and saw so many outfits and designs, it felt like own little wonderland.

 

But she had to wake up from her little wonderland dream, as soon as her eyes saw the raising morning sun she knew she had to start sketching the about fit as quickly as possible or it would eat her alive.

 

Now it was about 9 PM and Jennie was still sketching, a gentle rain was tapping on her window. Jennie didn't know what it was about the rain, but it would always make her feel a lot more relaxed. It also made her think of happy thoughts and a person who makes Jennie the happiest.

 

Jisoo.

 

Just by thinking of her name Jennie had a smile on her face in no time. Jennie always feels giddy whenever she remembers that they have been dating for a bit more than a month, and she hopes they will last for a lot more longer. Hopefully Forever.

 

It has only been about more than a month but so many events already happened because of her dating Kim Jisoo.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung were having a double date, everything was going fine they were talking and eating.

 

The restaurant they were eating in was relaxing and not too expensive, it was light up with dim chandelier and mostly candle that had a sweetly relaxing scent to them.

 

Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand from underneath the table, the brunette looked at her girlfriend with confusion on her face. Jisoo's face was red and her eyes were watery but she was still laughing at whatever silly joke Lisa had said. Even though Jennie was worried about what was wrong with Jisoo, she decided to wait till after the date to ask about the whole situation.

 

When the date was over and both girls were comfortably sitting inside Jennie's black BMW Jisoo spoke about her actions in the restaurant.

 

"Wow, I knew something was wrong with the red rice as soon as I saw it!"

 

"What?"

 

"The red rice was spicy..." Jisoo mumbled as she looked at her lap, even though it was dark Jennie could still see her burning cheeks. A few silent moments had passed by and then Jennie's laugh was all that could have been heard inside the car.

 

Jisoo hated spicy food with a passion.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

or...

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie and Jisoo were having one of their movie marathons about what happened every Saturday.

 

They were watching 'My Boyfriend is a Zombie', the movie wasn't bad but the girls just couldn't keep their attention on the movie.

 

But the two didn't mind because it leads to them having a nice make-out session that is unbeatable to this day.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

or that time when...

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

3 weeks into dating Kim Jisoo and Jennie found herself in her girlfriend's kitchen, teaching her on how to make spaghetti. In general, they were making progress. They got the spaghetti, they got the water so it could boil. It was when the water started boiling and bubbling and Jisoo had to put the spaghetti into the saucepan.

 

"What if the water gets me?"

 

"It won't Jichu, I promise."

 

"But what if-"

 

Jennie interrupted her with a peck on her lips.

 

"It's going to be okay."

 

Needless to say, when Jisoo tried to put the spaghetti in the saucepan, she felt the hot steam on her hand and panicked and so at the end threw the spaghetti at the saucepan, which caused them all to mostly falling on the floor and Jisoo backing up to the wall.

 

In the end, their cooking lesson failed and Jennie had to do it all herself.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

Speaking about her gorgeous girlfriend, Jisoo was calling her. Jennie looked at the time and read 10:13 Pm, 'Why is she calling so late?' Jennie thought to herself before she picked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter